OH BIG DADDY YES!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay... I can't see that page, but judging from the URL, it looks like awesome news!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just a trailer for Soul Calibur 4. It's coming to the 360 and PS3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll leave that with you for a while sub, and allow you to post again later when you realise the gravity of your statement.

Best answers
I'm getting this..... i don't care who I have to kill..... i'm going to get this....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't view it so Lee with have to show me in person on Saturday. If it was anything like SC3 then I am buying it and whooping my friends at the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved SC2 to death, but couldn't stand SC3, oddly enough. They raped my favorite character, Kilik. I got it for Christmas, but I only played it twice. >_>

Still looking forward to SC4 though. o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seen it already, the video doesn't reveal much at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SC 2 Was the ****, but never haven't tested 3.
Man i'm going to get this after i've bought xbox 360.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I loved SC2 to death, but couldn't stand SC3, oddly enough. They raped my favorite character, Kilik. I got it for Christmas, but I only played it twice. >_>

Still looking forward to SC4 though. o/
WTF are you talking about? Kilik is a GOD in the 3rd one. He's SOOOOO ****ing cheap and extremely quick for having a long distance weapon. I absolutely abhore fighting him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
WTF are you talking about? Kilik is a GOD in the 3rd one. He's SOOOOO ****ing cheap and extremely quick for having a long distance weapon. I absolutely abhore fighting him.
Well, truth be told, I didn't play the game much. I just didn't like how Kilik handled when I started playing with him. His style in SC2 has a sweet flow to it. When I'm playing as him, it almost looks like he's dancing or something. SC3 Kilik didn't seem to have that. So yeah.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that's because SC3 is litterally 4x faster then number 2. Seriously. Play 5 matches in SC3 then play a match in SC2 and you can see a HUGE difference in how fast the moves are pulled off, how fast the characters move and how fast you can guard impact. Plus you have the ability to create very elaborate and creative combos that can really put the hurt on your opponent.

If they do what they did in number 3, then number 4 will be almost instant. I can't wait to see how well things flow.

Best answers
bah sophitia xiangua and mitsurugi are all way better than kilik, he is annoying though. I can't wait for this, hopefully yoshimitsu is still kicking and can hold his own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SC3 Siegfried made that game for me. I'd love to get this one too, but uh... 500+ dollar consoles make me cry.:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard that SC3 was better than SC2... that SC2 was the button masher and SC3 was slower and more thought out. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom