Offline Play stops working!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, this is pissing me off to no end. In the last few days, for some reason offline play for ESF has stopped working. This has never hapenned before and I can only guess why. Everytime I try to start an offline LAN game, the game loads all the way to precaching and then exits back to the menu screen. Game doesn't CRAS, it just FAILS and the map refuses to open. This has hapenned with any map, from custom to default. I can't seem to start a server period. I can play preexisting servers online, but I can't START one, even offline, which annhilates most of my ability to practice. If anyone has ever had this happen, please tell me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well some kind of similar error happened to me. It had something to do with a scewed up liblist.gam file for the game.
It happened on Cs for me though.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
Okay, this is pissing me off to no end. In the last few days, for some reason offline play for ESF has stopped working. This has never hapenned before and I can only guess why. Everytime I try to start an offline LAN game, the game loads all the way to precaching and then exits back to the menu screen. Game doesn't CRAS, it just FAILS and the map refuses to open. This has hapenned with any map, from custom to default. I can't seem to start a server period. I can play preexisting servers online, but I can't START one, even offline, which annhilates most of my ability to practice. If anyone has ever had this happen, please tell me.
I usually get that problem from time to time when I try to start a LAN server for practice. I just restart Steam and it usually goes away.

Is it any particular map or is it any map that ESF is crashing on?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any map. But this has been hapenning the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom