Official Esf Beta 1 Links

Best answers
HELP I need help with the beta Ive downloaded the first thing on the first page of the threads,but I cant find where you start it do you need to download other things?Pleaaaseee help!!!!:cry:

Best answers
I found the folders with all the crap in it maps etc... and I found the dbz esf icon but when ever I open it with somthing it just pops up with a bigger screen with the small icon on it and I cant click it can someone help me pleaaaasssseee!!Thanx

Best answers
u need half-life to play it esf is a mod for half-life and plz dont ask where can i dl half-life
maybe someone should put "Earths Special Forces a Half-Life Modifacation" on the main page somewhere to help the n00bs cause it doesnt really tell u u need half-life

Best answers
Originally posted by TepesX
how bout counter-strike half-life? haha
hehe, reminds me....when i first downloaded ESF i installed it over a Counter-Strike Retail install...it worked. CS Retail basically has everything a mod needs to run from half life, just not half life :D
although i did find it a LOT more stable installed over an actual half-installation.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No there is not update to go from 2.0 to the beta 1. The beta 1 is completely different so you will have to download the whole thing if you want to play it.

Best answers
I just had to re-download esf...i dled it at 3.5mb a sec. ahh life is a bliss :laff:

Best answers
I have posted this in SEVERAL places and contacted numerous people.

NONE of the Linux downloads work at ALL.

I would like to put up a server, but find it exceedingly difficult with NO LINUX FILES.

Can the linux .tar.gz please be put on fileplanet so I can download them ??

or just e-mail them to me [email protected] it won't bounce my e-mail server 500MB message limit

Best answers
hey!!! can some one give me a mirror that works....so i can download esf beta 1 please.........:cry: :cry: :yes:

Best answers
I need a copy of the ESF Zip, I have already tried the link to godsclan, but it is broken. The resion for this is because Im on linux and using Wine with HL (NOT the Linux vesion of HL but the Windows version) Unfortunently Wine does not like install shield very much.

Best answers
wow, i read all ur posts [people with 56k]. where do you dudes live? you guys should get cable or dsl [if you can afford it...no offence....]. i mean, with my dsl, i dled it in like 5 minutes. going at like 20.2 kb/s

:) it might be a good idea ;)

edit* please dont think im braggin.... if its not available where you live, forget i said anything..........................:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/When ever I go on to play ESF the first and sometimes second time I'am about to connect to a server a window pops up and says "Half life has incountered and error and needs to shut down". What does this mean?

I have heard that there is a glitch between Windows XP and half life could this be the case. Because i have Windows XP.;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If any one knows the answer to my problem please tell me. Now every thime i go tto connect to a server the message allways pops up:cry:. Can someone please help me????:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone can tell me how to incert a picture into my post I can show what the window says and looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom