OFFICAL DBZ Trivia(BASED ON ESF AS WELL)

Best answers
Hi guys, this is a DBZ trivia! a person posts a question, the person that answers right, gets to make up the next question:

Hehe.. I start first... This is a definitly hard question:

Why Does Trunks transform so early?

Best answers
cuz he transformed at a younger age then everyone else (except gohan, goten, and chibi trunks)

Best answers
he transforms early becasue gohan dies by fighting the androids and trunks sees his dead body and gets pissed.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If you mean Chibi Trunks then the general fan-based theory is that it was because Vegeta was so close to going Super Saiyan. The idea is that just before going SSJ the Saiyan body undergoes changes to take on the extra power, these changes are permanent and are passed onto the children. That is why, according to the theory, Goten and Chibi Trunks transform so much earlier and for no real reason.

Best answers
Nagaking, You are 100% correctfor realting it to the history of trunks! Ask a question!

Best answers
For future reference, when asking questions. Be more specific.
Here are some questions.

What is Mr.Satan's dog real name "no its not bee thats the name funimation gave him?

Name all the Super Saiyan forms. (no GT)

How many transformations does Freeza have?

Who has never went Super Saiyan 2?

Best answers
1. dunno o.o
2. Pre-super sayain(king slug),Super Sayain,Super+person'sname+super2+personame(trunks),Super-Sayain2,Super Sayain 3.
3.3(his first form is not a transformation, but he is realy capable of 4 as Koola stated in the movie)

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:

I'm pretty sure even I can answer those :p

Super Saiyan Forms: Super Saiyan (SSJ), Ultimate Super Saiyan (USSJ), Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2), Super Saiyan 3 (SSJ3)

Frieza has 4 real "forms". If you do not count the "Full Power" as a transformation, he has 3. If you do, he has 4.

Trunks never reached the level of Super Saiyan Two, because hes a panzy :)p). In theory he should be able to, since Gohan can, but in reality he never does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
For future reference, when asking questions. Be more specific.
Here are some questions.

What is Mr.Satan's dog real name "no its not bee thats the name funimation gave him?

1.) Is it Biru?
2.) Super Saiyajin, Acended Saiyajin *ultra*, Super Saiyajin 2, Super Saiyajin 3.
3.) Normal, Advance Normal, Freeza Form 2, Freeza Form 3, Perfect Freeza, 100% Freeza= 5
4.) Depending on which timeline, If referring to the anime's current timeline *initial*, trunks and goten never make it to ssj2. If adding future trunks, then he would be the answer to this question.

I have only watched dragonball z in english, so i dont have the answer to number 1 :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoulStriker said:
I'm pretty sure even I can answer those :p

Super Saiyan Forms: Super Saiyan (SSJ), Ultimate Super Saiyan (USSJ), Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2), Super Saiyan 3 (SSJ3)

Frieza has 4 real "forms". If you do not count the "Full Power" as a transformation, he has 3. If you do, he has 4.

Trunks never reached the level of Super Saiyan Two, because hes a panzy :)p). In theory he should be able to, since Gohan can, but in reality he never does.
SO, apparently, no, you can't answer these. Good try though ^^

1. You forgot ASSJ
2. And it's 5 if you count full power.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
SO, apparently, no, you can't answer these. Good try though ^^

1. You forgot ASSJ
2. And it's 5 if you count full power.

wait wait wait it says no gt so im guessing movies are included.

now i might be wrong but brolly was LSSJ wasnt he? (Legendary Super Sayain)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, he was, but seeing as he's the only person in Dbz that can do that, I wouldn't really call that a form, rather a specialty.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no such form as "ASSJ."

"Ascend Super Saiyan" is a complete funimation invention, it's not a form of SSJ.

The only forms are SSJ, USSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3. That's it. Voila.

Best answers
I thought vegeta never made it to SSJ2 ... D: I thought he only had the Majin Powerup, and never made it to ssj2 :(

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first time Vegeta is ever shown going SSJ2 is when he goes Majin.

However, after he is no longer Majin Vegeta, he still shows the ability to go SSJ2.

Retired
Best answers
don't think they're are hard to distinguish to be honest. ssj2 has lightning and the hair is just more errect and the chunks of hair are smaller. it's just the overall cooler look imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom