odd problem..please help me

Best answers
ok, i use the hullfilke and all and whan i compile it usees the DOS NAME of the map something like BLA~1 or something like that and it does not copy it to the main maps dir of ESF i use zhlt tools for compile...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless an error is encountered during compile, the map file should copy into the directory you set.
If you don't see any errors, copy the compile log into your post.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He might be using Nem's Batch Compiler. If you are, you can check the box in the Shared tab that says "Copy BSP". Or else, you can copy the .BSP to your maps folder manually. (That's what I do :p)

Best answers
hmm imean that i use zhlt for compile but for some resion it dont copy the reision is that the complier is change the name of the file to dos name instad let it stay normal ... let say it call ESF_tower than the complier change it to ESF_T~1 and than it come to copy and it dosent found ESF_tower the orignal name of the file ...
cuz the copy file it commnd not of the complier it of Vale hammer editor what rely worng that gthe zhlt change the name of the map to dos name... instand rename or not rename at all the file ... it kinda problem of zhlt i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom