ocarina of time map(s)

Best answers
i like to play "zelda ocarina of time" so i was thinking about ocarina of time maps for esf like zora's domein , ganondorf castle and maybe kakariko , kokiri , lost woods lon lon ranch .... just pieces of ocarina of time for esf... and if there's somebody who knows about "zelda majora's mask" maybe somebody can make some places of that game? i have much more ideas so you'll see my name more than once :)

Best answers
There has been people making zelda maps but they just sucked...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If you can make them look authentic, with custom textures and everything, that would be awesome.

And I would say Kakariko would be the best battle-suited area, since it's got all those buildings and the windmill thing in the back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the first time i have posted in the maps section, hehe cool, well anyway, dose anyone remember the zelda map from DMZ. that was truly funny as hell. it was like the NES version of the zelda world brought to 3d. it sucked royaly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you post pictures of what you want, it has a greater chance of being considered than not having pictures.

Best answers
I did never actually play Zelda! well, okay...I gave it a go, but thats all!
So, Im not that interessted in another zelda map!

Best answers
i like to have better maps than dmz_hyrule more like some places ocarina of time like : zora's domein, kakariko, maybe lon lon ranch etc. and i'll make some screenshots of zelda ocarina of time AND majora's mask... so be patient and you'll see what i'm talking about:smile: :yes:

Best answers
I played every Zelda game on a Nintendo system!!! (Yes they came out for other systems as well)
And yes!!! I realy want zelda maps for ESF!!!! I suggested this too!! Those maps you suggested for
occarina of time were great!!!
Majora's mask:
Clock town
Great bay
Pirates fortress
Deku castle
Majora's mask battle
Terminna field
ikana valley

Off topic: What happend to that Link model ??? Someone said it would be released when trunks
has his sword!! does anyone has this model??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that model died, and it was nothing to great either, i had it. Maybe that will be my next model.

/shock :O

(if i get a purty map to go with it :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
t'was an ok model, jus i couldnt be analed to do all those anims be myself, then again that was a long time ago too, mabeh we should try a super model D:

Best answers
i'm sorry ... but i had a wrong emulator .. now i have a good one so i'll play the game and make some screenshots :)

Best answers
ow yeah .. i know how to use valve hammer a little bit more so it takes a lot time to make a map by myself but i'll first make the screenshots and then i'm going to try to make a map

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please don't double post, just use the edit button to edit your last one.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
listen i can make models for the map's if needed kuriash if you need my help contackt me on msn

Best answers
Do you guy's need some Ref pics??? from oot and mm??
I got them!!!
I only need to know WHERE i have to make them!!!!!

Off tophic:
shijing or anyone else.. Do you still have this model????
I also have seen zora Ganondorf and zelda models!! (got pics from them if ya want)
Does anyone know where they are?

Best answers
I need to know where i have to make them?
Should't i make them first left right. etc??

oh well........

I'm gonna start with kokiri forrest.
Comming up soon! :fight:

First have to walk from death mountain to the forrest :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom