observation

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i've noticed that Goku in esf is not allowed to make a spirit BMB in the SSj form :why? when they fighted Boo he was SSJ (after a time) with that spirit BMB that proves that Goku can hold a Sprit BMB while he is SSJ why don't put a ssj spirit bomb or you can transform while doing it to make it stronger?? :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Many of the teams decisions on what attacks and abilities to give characters are only "based" upon the show. Balancing prevents them from making it exactly like ths show.

Goku's already pretty strong as it is; giving him Spirit Bomb as SSJ would make him fairly invincible with the long range attacks.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no sense spirit bmb = slow , 2 people :krilin gohan with a kamehameha can win a spirit bmb so.....continue with the comments

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Geez, just make a plugin which gives you spiritbomb when ssj.
And when Goku is SSJ, he does not have a pure heart as stated in show. So he couldn't sustain Spiritbomb. Last time it happened when he absorbed spiritbomb and made SuperDragonFist.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GOKU CANNOT USE SPIRIT BOMB WHILE AS A SSJ!!!

He used the spirit bomb against buu in NORMAL FORM

He used ENERGY PUSH while in SSJ to push it (pump energy) into it..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
GOKU CANNOT USE SPIRIT BOMB WHILE AS A SSJ!!!

He used the spirit bomb against buu in NORMAL FORM

He used ENERGY PUSH while in SSJ to push it (pump energy) into it..

so why in esf you can't do the same aAAA?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you count movie content, goku could hold a spirit bomb..BUT seeing as we can't, then no. Besides, people who ***** about "oh noes goku is over powered!!".

All he did was use his rejunvenated energy to PUSH the spirit bomb back. You can already do this in esf in a power struggle or right when the person blocks and pushes the spirit bomb back.

And no they will not let us explode the blast while they are blocking right away because that would be cheap. I wouldn't mind being able to blow it up with a required amount of ki blast, but, can't do anything about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
so why in esf you can't do the same aAAA?
You CAN do this, Throw the Spirit bomb, trans and charge a kame if somones beam struggling it... or shoot a gen beam at it.

Best answers
Buu also tried to push back the spirit bomb so Goku went ss and put more energy into it so technically he launched it when he was in normal form and seeing as you cant turn ss during an attack in the game then you cant do it and it wouldnt do much anyways. So if they make it so you can be ss when you use spirit bomb then you should also be able to push it back. The team is busy as it is and no one knows what 1.3 is gonna be so it might be in there we'll just have to wait and see. There's a lot of stuff that should be done but it would take forever to put it all in there and being ss while using spirit bomb isnt that important.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's actually very simple:

Goku can draw spirit energy when he is pure of heart and clear of emotion.

SSJ is a transformation triggered by emotion, so until SSJ is clear of emotion it is logically impossible. However Gohan and Goku do this in episodes 153+ so...maybe you should be able to do it after perfect transformation.

Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
ok ravaklust!
fjoeghoewhgogo.... Jeez what the hell is ravaklust supposed to mean are the keys on your keyboard all screwed up or can you not spell. What if I said ofeoghsoghsdoghoghoeh and expeccted you to understand what it means?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, let me enlighten you.

Goku can not create a spirit bomb as an SSJ plain and simple. In the EPISODE he creates a SB non ssj. Then throws it at the enemy, and turns ssj, and uses his ssj power to push the SB.

Now there was ONE movie i believe where goku did transform into SSJ and made a SB. But 1. Those are movies. 2. They are stupid. 3. The team doesn't do movies.

I hope this clears things up. Watch the Episode where goku kills Kid Buu. You will understand.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy in movie 13 Goku makes the spirit bomb in non SSJ mode
be4 throwing it he transforms to SSJ and somehow absorbs the energy

and i totaly suport this
Fire Phoenix said:
But 1. Those are movies. 2. They are stupid. 3. The team doesn't do movies.
its true 90%of the movies have no storeyline with the actual series (maby the first 2 and movie 11) but thats all

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
fjoeghoewhgogo.... Jeez what the hell is ravaklust supposed to mean are the keys on your keyboard all screwed up or can you not spell. What if I said ofeoghsoghsdoghoghoeh and expeccted you to understand what it means?
Ok, warning for that needless flame. :warning: Don't agree it was flame? Off topic spam. Please do not do that again, and do not apologize in the thread either. JUst continue with business as usual.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Now there was ONE movie i believe where goku did transform into SSJ and made a SB. But 1. Those are movies. 2. They are stupid. 3. The team doesn't do movies.
Well that's not what really happens, but FUNi didn't exactly help matters, if you turn on the subs...

English Subs for English Audio:

Krillin: "He's transformed. He's pure, even as a Super Saiyan." Wrong! :no:

English Subs for Japanese Audio:

Kuririn:
"G-Goku, it won't work! You can't create a Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb) as a Super Saiya-jin! You can't create a Genki Dama with a malicious heart!" Right! :yes:

After that the Spirit Bomb ceases to be as he absorbs the energy, destroys S#13 with a punch and then collapses and is hospitalised due to the strain on his body, which is probably why it's never seen again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohh, so thats why he absorbed it..He needed a stronger body to withstand the spirit bomb's energy...right?

As the idea of pushign the spirit bomb, just make your kamehameha or w/e sprite invisble.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, when they gain a huge amount of energy without the body compensating (by transforming or training) it makes them unstable and would probably destroy them in the long run. That's why Broly is so volatile, his power just keeps increasing, after a while he just can't handle it and explodes. A punch to the gut caused to him explode, the kamehameha in movie 10 made his heart explode (that was cool) and presumabley that's what happened to the Legendary SSJ before him, all you hear is that he couldn't handle the power and it destroyed him.

It also happens in GT when the Z fighters give Goku all their energy and...actually why am I bothering, people will disregard it just for being GT anyway.

DMW

Best answers
when Goku is SSJ, he does not have a pure heart as stated in show. So he couldn't sustain Spiritbomb. Last time it happened when he absorbed spiritbomb and made SuperDragonFist.
good point man but i wonder why he is no longer pure of heart.

Best answers
DMW said:
good point man but i wonder why he is no longer pure of heart.
it is said that ssj is triggered by anger/rage and doing the genki-dama/sb u need to clear ur thoughts and everything so they dont go together, hope that helped :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom