Object of the game????

Best answers
I was a dragonball z fan for a while and I've seen a lot of the games that funimation, infogrames and all the other companies have put out on the market. This is different. I've played counter-strike and I'm big on day of Defeat. I can't possibly imagine a half-life mod of Dragon Ball Z.... what's this game like?

Is it like a 3rd person view and you're drifting around plantets searching for dragonballs and beating up bad guys??? Or is it like in first person view and you have fists in front of you and you beat people up with those???

Anybody want to fill me in......?

Best answers
Its a 3rd person game,only multiplayer and you join a server and they have a certan map and you bassicly just fist fight other guys and shoot beams and go SSJ(or if buu or cell there stage) after awile and there is a dragon ball mode where u can make wishes like encrease power level by 1mill or invincible for like a minute.

and you fight other people and you can put bots on if your an admin.

and just look here for a bit of an idea of what it looks like

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48168&highlight=pics

Best answers
Just so you know the pics above show goku SSJ3 but theres only 1 transformation stage now.

But you can dload a skin for SSJ3

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game is amazing for this engine, so I wouldn't hesitate in at least giving it a chance.

Best answers
Wow, that's a lot ceuler than any DBZ game I've seen. =)

Why did they get rid of Goku SSJ3? Was he too powerful or someth'n?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game never actually had Goku SSJ3, fans made a model switch.

Best answers
Play the game and make your oun choice about the game if you like it we have a nother good member.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and dont worey about SSJ3 (and all the other transformations) it is planed for ESF b1.3 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom