O_o - Rocky = Back

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking of just sliding back in and pretending I never left but then I realised I was gone for ages and it wouldn't work...

So yeah I've been busy with stuff (mainly WoW) and Silent Bob mentioned to me that a few people here were wondering where I went and if I'm still alive so I thought I'd pop back in and say yes...

Yeah thats pretty much it, if you all wanted to say hi, or i hate you or something similar that'd be cool, or even let me know whats happening with Tien and/or ESF in general.

In conclusion I'd like to say a big HI to Ravendust who I'm sure has missed me the most and if I can find the corrupt a wish thread (assuming it isn't buried) i'll post there for ol' times sake. Otherwise hope to start posting again soon :)

Rocky

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay!!!

*huggles for reasons unknown to me*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your a dissapointment as a child >_>

i hope this time you will at least TRY to make your mother and i proud...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back, Rocky! I'm sure people will forgive you for being pre-occupied by WoW (among other things). WoW, after all, does sip at the souls of its players.

As for the Corrupt a Wish thread...well, it never stopped growing =]

Tien? Well, I don't think progress is moving quite as smoothly on that - not from an outsider's perspective, at least.

ESF? Growing better as the days pass. No surprises there ;)

Again, welcome back!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O rocky? Back? WTF! I thought you was there!!!
xD WB

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
must....resist.....urge....to destroy.....WoW......AAAAAAAAAH!

you people seriously need to stop playing that game >.> its not good for ya...........seriously.......

welcome back...dont leave again, >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
In conclusion I'd like to say a big HI to Ravendust who I'm sure has missed me the most and if I can find the corrupt a wish thread (assuming it isn't buried) i'll post there for ol' times sake. Otherwise hope to start posting again soon

Rocky
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Teh RoXx0r hath returneth! It's nice to finally see an "I'm Back!" thread by someone of significance :)

Hmm, where to catch up. VVU died, Corrupt a Wish is still near the top and now dominates 80% of the forum, Gir changed his name to Mad_AxMan and became a mod, as did SaiyanPrideXIX and Phatslugga, RavenTrunks became a beta tester along with Arthos and some other dudes, Majin Buu absorbed Piccolo, Cold Steel joined the ESF Team and WoW has taken over the Video Gaming section.

I think that's it...

Welcome back \o/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I'm hallucinating, it's Rocky87.

Welcome back, though I too have been on my own WoW marathon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty eerie...The day i think "Hmm..What ever happened to Rocky?" the spoken appears o_O

Welcome back, things that have happened that no one has mentioned yet is ESF is getting a new FX system, there is a new flash tutorial for esf, there was a third forum competetion based on flash animations/gifs using screenshots/model renders/in game footage, won by me. Funny how so many avatars were destroyed since your absence...But yours remain unscathed..

Ravendust said:
It's nice to finally see an "I'm Back!" thread by someone of significance :)
Why don't you just stomp on their hearts while your at it :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg! I hate you now!.... It's not because if this thread, it's just..... I don't have any other way of finishing this sentance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I remember you Fella. Good to have ya back. I myself will soon be a slave to WoW. Just a matter of ordering it.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew that WoW was evil. ;/

Welcome back dude. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
The day i think "Hmm..What ever happened to Rocky?" the spoken appears
Now think 'Hmm...Whatever happened to ESF 1.3?" :)

Chakra-X said:
Funny how so many avatars were destroyed since your absence...But yours remain unscathed..
He rolls 20's.

Chakra-X said:
Why don't you just stomp on their hearts while your at it
I meant 'of significance to me', but regardless, I don't want to get heart on my new trainers.

Best answers
Woot! He's back! Now I don't have to see him in person anymore. I mean...ummm...oh dear :S I need to talk to you about a poker night though, gimme a call.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Rocky i was wondering where you went XD wellcome back :p

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay! People missed me! (not sure why but anyway)

Glad to be back, good to hear such good stuff has happened, sad that I missed most of it, horrified that Gir is no longer Gir and terrified he's now a mod...Grats to Chakra, the flashes I saw ages ago were excellent so I'm sure you won easily.
WoW is evil yes, but its just so damn irresistible. :(
Where's teh Mango? and yeah I remember VVU collapsing, perhaps i'll make a return to FC as a soloist.

If there's anything else I should know post it here, (1.3 release dates for starters D:) Otherwise, thanks again for the warm welcomes and I hope to continue my reign as a productive insightful forum member. (Assuming I ever was one)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unfortunately, magus was admitted into hospital not long ago, his net access is limited at the moment due to his inability to stay conscious... but ill let him explain his condition when hes ready =[

other than that, everything is swell on the forum, and no need to be terrified at my mod position. just that they would have given it to you if you didnt dissapear =/ better luck next time eh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CRAP....I hate being at work..Cuz then I miss stuff that happens. Damnit... DAMNIT. Man I hope the SoB is ok.

Best answers
Hostpital?? Magus?? Pie??

I really hope he gets well soon, from whatever he was suffering from. Poor bugger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom