:o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Six new ones, tried to make them differ, so as to not be pwned by similarity criques :eek:
Enjoy bishes :l

First human tag evar :eek:

My favorite sig so far :p

\o/ Haruko

Stock is a sketch, that's why it's blended weird, :\

Techy Techy :eek:

<3 Tenten

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. I like the color, the brush work is average, and that girl is damn sexy. 6/10

2. A little plain on the right, the left side is impressive. 5/10

3. I like this one a lot (I mean a lot), just blend the image where it doesn't stand out so much and you got a personal favorite of mine. Also, it could use a different font and lose the bubble. 8/10

4. The BG is alright, and it's a cool sketch of Naruto. 7/10

5. Looks like a couple of images thrown over each other, then color blended. 3/10

6. Very trendish, don't like the black blotch on the left. 4/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm im not really liking these. All you did is get a couple brushes and rondomly just whirl them around like on the second and fifth. The first one the picture looks all flat and not blended. That last one is just your usual kind thats not any different than your others. The 4th is a little boring. And the third one the text thing with the bubble white..doesn't look good, it should be changed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ryoko jr.... minus the skill

basically you should try making a sig which doesnt involve downloading brushes and using them randomly

Lid

L
GhostfaceKillah said:
ryoko jr.... minus the skill

basically you should try making a sig which doesnt involve downloading brushes and using them randomly
This is the complete and utter truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom