Best answers
man i just saw this movie and it owns so damn much i decided to make a sig about it.

check it !

Best answers
The action was alright, but it seemed a little lacking in everything else to me. Sort of like Jet Li's The One, there's better stuff out there. The sig's not bad.

Best answers
but it seemed a little lacking in everything else to me. Sort of like Jet Li's The One
oi, OI you no bag da jet li, he is funny.

Best answers
yeah it's good :):yes:
i just saw the trailer of the movie, and i must say the trailer was good so i wait till i buy it =)

Best answers
spriggin does look good i also saw the tralier and wnat to see it =)

Best answers
Originally posted by MrDomino
The action was alright, but it seemed a little lacking in everything else to me. Sort of like Jet Li's The One, there's better stuff out there. The sig's not bad.
O_O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DE?!?! Did you just bag Jet Li, how could you? I havn't seen seen the one yet but i have seen "romeo must die", "kiss of the dragon", "Once upon a time in china" and the "Wong Fei Hong" serries and Jet Li owns, I can't believe anyone could say such things about Jet Li.

Best answers
Actually if you read the sentence, you'll notice I only "bagged" The One. I own almost every single movie he's made, including the rare Shaolin Temple, his first movie which he played when he was only 16. My point was that he has better movies. Like every other one except Meltdown and The Master. I've got a bad feeling about Cradle 2 Tha Grave as well. His new movie Hero looks good though. And I hear that he's signed a deal to do something with Jackie Chan. As far as I'm concerned that almost couldn't be bad.

Best answers
lol how did this turn into a jet li war :p.

yeah the movies really awesome... I was gonna buy it, but I found it at blockbuster, so check there first :D

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great job man, I really like it! Your very good at this stuff. Of course oyu knwo the drill, keep it up!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work, and spriggan is pretty freakin' badass. :D

Users who are viewing this thread