:O Resident Evil:Apocalypse *possib.SPOILER*

Best answers
I went to see Resident Evil Apocalypse the other day and I got to say I was really impressed. The first movie was like "meh a girl shooting zombies". So I wasnt expecting that much, as I haddnt seen any aids I thougth it would be pretty much like the first.
But this one goes alot more with the RE games. Any of you seen it? What did you think of it?

Best answers
yeah its deffinately alot more like the 3rd resi but the only problem was nemesis dont get me wrong he looked perfect but...wasnt he meant to kill everyone and everything he came into contact with :p "unarmed person must protect"

Best answers
He was "programed" to kill STARS. And that is what he is doing in the movie too.
Ahahaha I LMAO when Nemesis was aiming at that black guy and he drops the guns, sticks the hands up in the air and goes "Respect!" xDD
That's also the reason why he dosent kill him, also has something to do with him being no danger or something that neme just walks away.
MWAhahahaha and then the "GTA mother****er!" LOL xD

Karma Ghost

K
FreeDoM said:
I thought the movie was extremely corny.
Ditto. One of the very few movies I have seen where I wanted my money back. All cheap corny action and hardly no thought out story. At the Motorcycle scene
I almost walked out. They need to make the action somewhat believable. Some parts were funny but that was about the only redeeming qualities of this movie.

4/10 :no:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, for the man who ruins 90% of the movies he makes...
I still don't take this statement back.

I really want to shoot paul anderson before he ruisn more games to screen movies.

AVp was alright, but it was ghey.

RE was alright RE apoc sucked balls

and the rest of the movies he did he butchered.

Trust me, I'll assassinate him..
Just be glad John Woo got his hands on the rights to the metroid name before anderson did.

Best answers
Never played the game, thats probably one reason that I liked this movie.

The other, well ****, its a bunch of hot girls shooting **** for the entire movie. Simple-minded fun man. Dont get me wrong, Im sure that if I played the game and got all into it I wouldve hated this movie, but since I didnt...

I liked it.

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Never played the game, thats probably one reason that I liked this movie.
Maybe this is why i liked it, i never actually played the games i just know alot about them o.o

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like movies that barely require concentration. I loved Apocalypse.

Bolteh2

B
i love movies with a high "HULK BASH, HULK SMASH!!" level.. movies that are so stupid and idiotic that they are fun to watch.. might just enjoy this movie :x

/me turns green
/me pushes cucumba away
/me causes rampage

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just came back from the movie a couple hours ago and just saw this thread,
RE:A, Imo was a good movie, Some parts were pretty funny,
Spoilers...

"GTA MUTHA F***A!"..seconds later starts staring at naked zombie's, crash's the car LOL!
Btw, The nemises "project" Was programmed to follow orders, Not kill S.T.A.R.S members, He was ordered to attack those former S.T.A.R.S members..
The most corniest part of the movie i'd say would probly be... When Alice started to cry after she kicked the nemises project into the metal bar, For a moment I thought she was going to hug him and cry over his shoulder..then HE would start crying...lol.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dude, when she dropped that cigarette I busted out laughing in the theatre.

That part was horrible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know. She didn't even smoke before. And it's nice to know that she tooke enough of a time out to pick up a pack en route to ESCAPING THE ZOMBIE INFESTED CITY.

Oh well. It's not as bad if you just imagine having sex with Milla Jovovich the whole time you watch it.

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
The most corniest part of the movie i'd say would probly be... When Alice started to cry after she kicked the nemises project into the metal bar, For a moment I thought she was going to hug him and cry over his shoulder..then HE would start crying...lol.
LMAO, yeah that was stupid xDDD I wanted more violence Ò.Ó

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanted to see nemesis do the cool thing he did in the game where he grabs someone and then a tentacle gues through the palm of his hand, and through there head....didnt happen, but all in all, i can put the movie into the "sensless destruction" catagory but not quite up there with films like commando...

i have to say tho...anyone running down a building and kicking someone...the impact should have either liquified him, or turned him into a small pile of mush right?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well you know, the running down the building does make sense.

If you take out all those stupid gravity rules and what not.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Magus said:
Dude, when she dropped that cigarette I busted out laughing in the theatre.

That part was horrible.
Dude, you burst out laughing on Ventrilo when I randomly said "I ****ed your mom". It's not hard to make you laugh. XD

I liked the movie, and I've played some of the games, too.

Seppuku

S
Those two RE movies never should have been made. The RE games deserved alot better then a rushed movie that went out of the storyline with horrible actors. And then of course they figured....lets make a sequel! OH Resident Evil.....what have they done to you!!!...sniff...sniff....

Best answers
Seppuku said:
Those two RE movies never should have been made. The RE games deserved alot better then a rushed movie that went out of the storyline with horrible actors. And then of course they figured....lets make a sequel! OH Resident Evil.....what have they done to you!!!...sniff...sniff....
quote!
i dislike the RE movies,too
i loved the games and as i heard that there will be a movie about RE i was so freakin happy but than i saw RE1 and it was crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom