O NOES IM BACK! O_O

Best answers
Hey all been a while since i've posted any work here so i thought id show you all my latest project

its a wip head atm but ill probly add in some more details then ill start on the body, this model is actually more of a learning experience than anything else tho

*edit* forgot to mention its not gonna stay bald =p, gonna use realistic hair on this one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice stuff, and a drastic improvement from your last model ^^;

Some things:

- The nose could use some additional shaping. Atm you can barely see the nostrils, and the, er, nostril holes are pretty big.

- The ears don't look like ears. You've got the basic shape of them in, as well as some of what's supposed to be there, but you're also missing some of the key shapes too (of which I don't know the names too). The ear is also supposed to be more connected with the skull, not just glued onto the bottom.

- The brows are overly defined. Its alright if they're jutting, but they shouldn't be so visible at the top, so try and make that a smoother transition.

- I'd call you on his lack of eyelids, but its not something I've managed to do quite right yet so I really shouldn't be talking >_>;

Post the wires of the non-meshsmoothed version; that'd help with the crits some more

Best answers
thanks Gohan ^_^, first tho i know the ear to head attachment is effed up but it was kinda late last night and i was too tired to fix it, and the eyeborws are like that to match my concept, im goin for semi realistic here, but its still my own concept, its gonna be a kung fu guy ^_^, also wat do you mean for the eye lids

*EDIT* also im at school right now so u guys are gonna have to wait about another 7 hours for wires =p

*edit 2* ok i havnt worked on it at all today, seein as ive been with my gf all day, or just doin some paintin *check art section in about 20 minutes* any ways heres some wires

Best answers
sorry for the slow update guys, im havnt had time to model seein as im goin thru some personal issues right now, but any way i added a little more detail to the face and im still in the process of fixing the ears, next update will be a torso, and hair! =D

Best answers
ok im about to make the legs so this is gonna be the last update until im done with the legs and pants (made seperatley) due to esf's "nudity" policy (even tho theres nothing there) any ways i might post the full model on cgchat sometime

Best answers
hey i finished the legs and i wanna make the feet, but if i made the rest of the body naked, would i make the just the shoes, or make the feet and build shoes seperate? i would post pics but id get in trouble =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom