Nwod- Zabuza

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh on the Render thread i have allready posted the head =)

nway i thought to start finaly a own thread for a model of mine. lol how long it have been since i havnt posted a own thread about my model? xD

nway heres my body progress:

the body is for now like 900 tris

head:

head is like 600 tris at all...

together its 1600 so somewhere are 100 tris lol

Its for a hl2 standalone game called NWOD.

thanks a bunch to David for his ref.

C&C are very welcome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, pelvis could use a little better flow, and add another row on the joints when its finished beter deformation

Best answers
Absolutly briliant =] me loves it! . Nice body anatomy , keep it up , dont stop amaze us ;)

Best answers
looking nice try though tbh when you moved the legs from davids refs to more straight proportion you sortta lost the shape and stuff so you need to work in some detail and proportion from below the torso , but overall nice stuff keep it up man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=0 yeh i moved em down lol because i think its getting better when i may try to animate it..thanks ill look later on it.

heres a big view of the mesh for now:

omg i just noticed that i forgot some things.. yeh and feet are going inward omg

uhm the polycount is 1,8k gues im comming well when my limit is 3500 tris... thought the point/vertex count is 950 so i could even add alot more detail heh.

update:

Best answers
he's to skinny like i told you on msn.shorten the legs a bit so the shoes look longer (not the toes,the shoes =p).also,you never saw his lips through his mask.its pretty good just needs a bit fixing.are you gonna skin it it to?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i might skin it might not... im not in the mood to do that.
nway i just done the base mesh, still got 1500 tris or 1800 points to add... itso nly 2000 tris big >_< i first wil fix the mistakes thanks movento. then ill se how much still left then i might do some details or better deformation things

Best answers
"omg, where's my neck" that should say enough...
Head could use a buff too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

sword right size?

hmm his neck is under the bandages... and the head should match 2 1/2 into the body and i allready scaled it down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owell i sended the model to the NWOD leader. i cant work on it anymore, got no timen, new school. I may will work on the weekend.
But keep on criting i may find time to fix that.

=P cellshade? nice idea

ouw by the way everything together is 2300 tris .... >_< i want to add details grraah

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's uh.. well... interesting. I don't think you're ready to join a mod yet, but It doesn't look that bad. The sword could use huge improvement. And the poly is like highpoly++ lol

Best answers
Tryforce said:

sword right size?

hmm his neck is under the bandages... and the head should match 2 1/2 into the body and i allready scaled it down
Don't be stubborn. I'm telling you, he has no neck, his head is too small and he has anorexia. Oh, and the sword is WAY too wide.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadner said:
Don't be stubborn. I'm telling you, he has no neck, his head is too small and he has anorexia. Oh, and the sword is WAY too wide.
uhm k , ill fix the neck i just thought about it... yeh he really doesnt has a neck at all and sword... sure i dont see this anime xD

@sean:
0_o wtf? im not ready to join a mod? man you should listn to urself. that not a good compliment.

Best answers
Not to shabby, it's pretty good but it's kinda too skinny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im trying to do a kinda highpoly look =)

still gotta fix the back (cuz it looks completly wrong)
somebit on the arms.

thought i havnt worked on the shoes and forarms

*edit:

slowly progress, quite fun =D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toes you beast. Get some toes on there. Highpoly aint highpoly if it aint got toes.

Plus I wanna see wires too!

\o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=0 wires?
i didnt saved the highpoly model cuz it was just for fun... and it had near 150k tris so i wouldnt like to show you wires lol, cuz you wont be able to see anything =)

thought ... thanks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom