Status
Not open for further replies.
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
His model's chest looks nothing like SoS's model. The ab's shape are completely different. I am repressing the extremely strong urge to flame you and shut you down harshly.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i just started thinking, cant wait til you put a head on his shoulders, its a 50/50 between gt vegeta and duke nukem at this point

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
zereth, wasy budy, u been warned before for less, this model shows potential, if he can good a good head on it it will be the best gt vegeta i ever seen, of course, if it gets closed likeley nothing will come of it

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hah Hah maybe i should do a duke nukem instead?
Just kidding that'd make no sense at all.

Hey nuttzy any idea what head i could use or edit to look like GT Vegeta?

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
possibly reskin the gt vegeta head of teh one currently released, i aint got it though

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
sin goku i think, im not 100% sure on that

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ah yes i do have it then

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
err, someon hijacked your idea, sone on AIM, "n@kedsk8er42" or sumthin like that. sent me a pic of his gt vegeta, (made from my base, and uses the gt vegeta head i just told you to use), it looks pretty good, kinda dark but you may have some competition on yer hands

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
AHHH, dammit not again.
While i was busy doing my GT goku pack based on Smo's goku, Ultra was doing one also.

Oh well, i'm will carry on and i'm not gonna rush to do mine before his is finished. Chances are i'll have to find another head to use.

Best answers
*sigh* I hate ****ing n00bs...

now,

By the way the chest skin and nothing else was based on it using it as a drawover so i could learn how to do chests properly. Theres no way in hell it could be a direct copy seeing as though no-one except him has the mapped skin
even some of the biggest n00bs can figure out how to alter a pic into pieces to put onto a skinmap you idiot.

AngryKakarott, U have eyedoctor in ur town ?
two points for this post. First off being I have perfect vision and you shouldn't talk, not even spelling my name correctly, or even the fact its not even the same word, it indeed says Angry KARROT <- notice how it is not kakarott. Yes I know that carrot is spelt with a "C" and not a "K" as I had put it, I have had this name for a long time and it has a meaning behind it.

Second point being I know a skin when I see it, I am in fact on the SoS team, so I know a skin when I see it.

His model's chest looks nothing like SoS's model. The ab's shape are completely different. I am repressing the extremely strong urge to flame you and shut you down harshly.
The ab structure is quite alike if you would just look, he seems to have taken his picture down, or had it removed. Either way the structure is the same as it would be with a cut, crop, and resize for anyone to do. I used to do it a few years back when I started I admit and I know how it is done, and the results are always poor, as in this case.

-RHansen

Best answers
Angry Carrot , i cant tell exactly , was that ripped or not , ok this has gone long enough , show your skin , on a pic , and element will do the same match the pics and see the result , better do i t quikly befor a mod drops by and kills the tread

Best answers
OHHH . Rhansen >_< . Sorry man, I thought it was some other guy just being jelous . My apologise .

Elementq , u asked to use My Vegeta head . I am sorry, I must decline . Rhansen is a great skinner ,if there is truth in what he said I have no choice but to not let u use the Vegeta head . . I do not wish to be in any act of ripping . I'm sorry.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i honestly dont see how you are saying using another skin as a reference is ripping, its very different from that skin, alot less detailed, alot less "wow", and seeing as yoru teh only person so far that seems to think he is ripping, why dont you provide evidence?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well i know i used it as a drawover to get the lines correct. As far a actually taking the skin from a screenshot thats just ****ing stupid.
Oh well scrap this model then.
Can i get a mod to close this please.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Element4q2 said:
Well i know i used it as a drawover to get the lines correct. As far a actually taking the skin from a screenshot thats just ****ing stupid.
Oh well scrap this model then.
Can i get a mod to close this please.
Closed on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom