Nuttzy Samus Round 3

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tesselated the model for the skinning release, didnt want to let the model go as is until I figured out what I wanted to do with it

EDIT

hey does anyone know how to replace the default Half life gordon model? Ive tried just putting it in the folder but it seems to call the model from the half life package regardless.

I am only a few animations shy of having a complete half life animation set for her, i wanna play through the campaign as her

Last edited:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey does anyone know how to replace the default Half life gordon model? Ive tried just putting it in the folder but it seems to call the model from the half life package regardless.

I am only a few animations shy of having a complete half life animation set for her, i wanna play through the campaign as her
If I remember correctly, then Half-Life doesn't use a player model for single-player, only multiplayer. The most you can do for single-player is make custom hand models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nuttz i think you got me wrong there xD
i meant like i wouldve added high poly parts to bake the normal map and then delete them again , not edit the model directly xD
well nvm its cool man ^^ i hope that ill have some time to do somethin with her soon ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I remember correctly, then Half-Life doesn't use a player model for single-player, only multiplayer. The most you can do for single-player is make custom hand models.
I tested it on the training room stage of single player, there is a 3rd person gordon freeman model I just cant figure out where its calling it from.

also, i made a quick environment in milkshape, All it needs is some big sci-fi looking buildings in it,

(this screengrab, skybox aside was taken in HLMV as well)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom