💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weeee.... well..i was playing deadly alliance latly and thought that i should do quan chi...

not too shabby.. as you noticed, its nuttzy's base model, but crackerjack gladly let me use his pbp head model on this, a great thank you to you :]

anyways, i'll start skinmapping and soon after skinning, then i'll fix up the skeleton and he'll be on his way ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thats good... since everyone is in the mkda m00d i guess ill do shang tsung... :) thats my fav character and good job shijing!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he was already skinmapped, well the base was, was there a problem with it?,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothing, but you know what we are like, i might not remap your base cos im a lazy sucka, but the rest needs a bit, meh, time will tell >_<

Best answers
sweet...everyones in a mk frenzy now :)
model is looking sweet, keep it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should do scorpion, kung lao, and i cant remember the name, but i thought it was kano...
this model looks nice, i like it.
gj.

Best answers
Hey shijing, one crit from me, scale the head down, quan chi's head is a bit smaller than that in proportion with his body, then it'll be flawless :-D Nice job as usual, are you doin poly by poly now? Or another method perhaps? (I say this concerning the sash and the belt, I can do pbp, but certain items give me difficulty)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... not much of that i did PBP, i did the whole thing on the torso with pbp though X_x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks very nice, are you gonna give him his tattoos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom