💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im Making an Iceman skin... this is how far i got on it.. updates will b posted later...
Credits to nuttzy for making the model
And im still looking for ppl to join the sub squad

Well what yall think?

Best answers
hhhhmmmmm how do i put this nicely....looks good but needs more detail,looks like you did it in MSpaint

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no im doing it in photoshop.. i just started on it so it wouldnt look good as of yet.. it will get better though... believe me

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make the mudflap a lil smaller, it looks wayy to big,

Best answers
Off topic- wow alot of people are using nutzy's base model hehe

On topic- only thing i see is the legs look a bit plump around the feet (yes i know hes wearing pants that arent skintight)

Best answers
No tricks there frosty , but the sub zero s great its a first edit that nobody emagine , if you can make subzero , you can make scorpion , ermac , rain , reptile , smoke - Nad call them ninja pack , with there own sprites

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its an edit nobody can imagine? what about the torture dragon X_x

anyways, way to basic so far, add some detail, i wanna see the head >_<

Best answers
thats nice but like wot every one says more detailis needed (am ya man if ya need help in getting some extra detail in there*sjijng has seen some of my new skins and for wot i can tell he likes em^_^*)so just some more skin detail and yea maybe a head :p and it will rock good job ice man!

Best answers
I'm gonna help him skin it.. well, when I get back from camping that is. If somoene would send me a skinmapped version of nuttzy's base model I'd finish it faster.. but I'm leaving for a week.. so if someone else wants to help him, go ahead... but I'll be re-skinning it as soon as I get back..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grrr... i simply said it was a so far edit... and that i was going to put an update.... i know it needs more details and do u think ima just leave the model like that.. come on yall know me better than that *at least i hope yall do* and my names not frosty >_<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DTJ, the model is skinmapped, just cuz it dont some with the bmps dont mean it aint skinmapped, just make 2 solid black 256x256 bmps, then go into the TCE in milkshape to get your skinmaps,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPDATE

here's an update on the sub zero model... u cant see the details but if u look closely at the chest u can see it good..

oNe

Best answers
Ice Man, nice idea dude I'm real interested to find out what you can make of this, good luck. Do you have any plans for the transformation or haven't you gotten that far yet? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
transformations... i guess the transformation will be when he takes his mask off ^_^... ima do a scorpion too and have him a move when he shoots a fireball out his mouth... i know how to make sprites now horray!!!

oNe

Best answers
lol, nice idea but to be honest I think the transformation should be slightly more than that cos you won't really see his face in-game :\ how about maybe a gold suit or something? Just an idea :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*scratches head* itll be more than that... u know how sub zero has those ice flames on his hands in mk deadly alliance? ima make that also along with some more stuff... dont worry itll be good

Best answers
Do you need a soundpack for it?? If you need one tell me and i will give it 2 you

Best answers
every thing is great but the legs look a little thick thus making the illusion of stubbyness :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom