Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive made a model of da black goku using nuttzy's base model.. im not racist i just wanted to do it :D

Best answers
I myself dont really like the 'black goku' stuff, Im in no way racist, I just never liked it. All people do is use hue/saturation on current Goku pictures and call him black.. kinda stupid if you ask me. But it looks fine for now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hue/stration

um they do a little more besides hue and saturation... for example look at this image

Da Black Goku

please look at the pic cuse im trying to prove a point... AND CAN I GET MORE POSTS PLZ... i mean come on 18 views and only 1 post :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woot! a black goku model! it ! yeah! finaly, da black goku roxors, ive been on the site for years, but i lost it a time ago, and they changed the url of dablackgoku to something else, but thnx, now i got the url back

ontopic: model looks nice so far, but the crotch is hanging way 2 low, and do be sure to make the muscels big.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats wrong ppl... u cant post in my thread because its "da black goku"... well i can see that no-one is going to download this model... ima still work on it... assigning and re-animations and stuff but i dont think anyone is going to download it because he's black... if u want it u can just p.m. me or hit me up on a.i.m

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um they do a little more besides hue and saturation... for example look at this image
Lol but that wasn't edited at all.. Someone drew that image from scratch. Personally I think that entire Da Black Goku Stuff is stupid too. He doesn't even look like Goku, hes like some giant guy with an afro throwing an energy ball. I am not racist, I just think it is kind of stupid.

ONTOPIC: Very very nice start to model Iceman. Keep progress coming.But why would you a make a model of it? It's fake.. But yea it's a good idea, bet you the guy who owns dablackgoku.com would love this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
foget it then... ill just ask for this thread to be close... this will be one of my private models *like all* and like i said before... if u want it u can just pm me for it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how could we pm u if u dont have pm enebled ? o_O

Best answers
black goku ?
what comes next?

Nigoki for ESF ?
or better black Nigoki.....

Pink Piccolo....

*** Vegeta ?

it think it would be better do do some high-quality Modells with "real" Charas.

my oppinion, this body looks good, so you still can use it for normal goku or the GT Vegeta

Best answers
juhuuuu, a da black goku model!!!! I love Da Black Goku!!!! I have make a Da Black Goku model for BFP, with gigantic attacks^^ Lol, on this time i was a noob :S i only make the head of the model, and use the default body, lol,..... but this da black goku model own´s all!!!! Please upload it when it is finished, because i will download it, i love da black goku^^ hehe, I will make a FiRe GoKu of him^^ this will look cool^^ Look here, my new avatar:
There is a Black Goku, changed with colour, now he is [>EX<]FiRe GoKu!!!!!!!!! It´s me!!!!!!! Thats my new Name^^!!!
And please release this good model^^ I must have it!!!!!!!

Best answers
I think some people missed the point. Da black Goku is a person and a website, probably made by a black guy that wants Goku to be black, since there arent any strong black people in DBZ. Ice probably just likes it, and felt like doing a model on it.

Black-Sheep, shut your mouth. People can do what models they wanna do. And you aint got much right to talk, youve only been here 5 post ago. If someone wants to make a pink Piccolo, or a Black Goku, or a dog-like Gohan, or a King Kold model (*rimshot*), thats their choice, not yours.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
foget it then... ill just ask for this thread to be close... this will be one of my private models *like all* and like i said before... if u want it u can just pm me for it...
Closed on request. PM a moderator if you want this reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom