Nude model for #18

Nude model for #18

• Yes, of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I had to make this question ... Would you like to see a nude model for Android 18 ?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. I would not like to see a nude model version of Android 18

Put me down for $10 on it getting closed.

Best answers
Seeing as this is a DBZ game, and even though some adults play it, most of the crowd that play it are kids... no, there shouldnt be a nude model for #18. You could actually be banned right now because this could be considered as hentai, and the forum AUP talks about that.

And yes, this thread will probably get closed when a mod sees it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
$20 dollars that this is gonna get closed
(I beat you both ;o)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont thnik this is very appropriote pole my answer is...

No

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well seing hat no mod has been here yet, why post such things as "This will get closed" its all considered spam, if it gets closed you guys could get warnings for Spam. If you cant have constrictive critisism for the suggestion just dont post, wait till its gets closed.

Plus i doubt this will close. its a honest question, no vulgarness nor inappropriateness about it.

anyways i dont like the idea of a nude 18 model, im sure theres other places to get that "Cheap thrill"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
well seing hat no mod has been here yet, why post such things as "This will get closed" its all considered spam, if it gets closed you guys could get warnings for Spam. If you cant have constrictive critisism for the suggestion just dont post, wait till its gets closed.

Plus i doubt this will close. its a honest question, no vulgarness nor inappropriateness about it.
u know thats spam too by that deffinition

the way i see it is the mods are there to correct the problems people make and tell them what they should and should not be doing it is entirely a waste of everyones time and effort to have everyone else in the universe go "oh thats spam" "oh this is gonna be closed" "oh you shouldnt do that"

is it a big deal? no

is it something everyone else needs to concern themselfs about? not really

i mean really what is the point of saying that if a moderator is just gonna come around and say the exact same thing just wasting ur own time

as for the topic this is 100% inapropreate and offensive material not to mention complete and utter lunacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom