Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first post in an epic thread

Seriously, have you built your bomb shelter yet?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://news.smh.com.au/security-council-to-meet-on-kosovos-planned-independence/20080215-1sgm.html

first iran, then north korea, and then taiwan crisis, and now serbia and kosovo....I have a strong feeling that olympic is going to be cancel and real armaggedon war between good and evil will begin soon..guess 2012 is near.

PS: russia had warn nato would first use nuke in the conflict once the nato decide any military action on serbia.(I wonder they would dare to do that.)
Where in that article do you see any mention of nuclear war? And why does every little thing point to nuclear war when you create a thread?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where in that article do you see any mention of nuclear war? And why does every little thing point to nuclear war when you create a thread?
Duh, obviously because it's from an Australian newspaper and Australia is crazy with all those nuclear bombs we have lying underground, its the year of the kangaroo baby, the year of the kangaroo!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
To be honest, I think the war really has already begun.. it's just not the "type" of war most people thought the it would be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, I think the war really has already begun.. it's just not the "type" of war most people thought the it would be.
It has already started, deep within the earth where it becomes hollow, many lives have been lost because people have gotten too close to the sun that's inside the earth.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has already started, deep within the earth where it becomes hollow, many lives have been lost because people have gotten too close to the sun that's inside the earth.
Note that the deepest point of any ocean on. Earth is only 7 miles (6.86 miles, to be exact)!
-

To be honest, I doubt this thread had any intention to warn us...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note that the deepest point of any ocean on. Earth is only 7 miles (6.86 miles, to be exact)!
-

To be honest, I doubt this thread had any intention to warn us...
That's what us Aussies want you to think, we're going to unleash a Nuclear Holocaust, our Koala powered nukes will ran gum leaves all over the world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reason you Aussies aren't worried is because in the likelihood of a nuclear war, you would probably come out unscathed, unless there's a huge drift in the nuclear snow storm. Yes I am taking this straight from that end of ze world video.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney's uncovered our plan! We'll have to assasinate you Australian style by latching a Koala to your face and choking you to death.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what he's talking about.

First you have to remember what the Chinese are trying to do (hiding soldiers in cancheeseburger cans, sending millions of soldiers over the Arctic) then you have to realise what Kosovo really is. A cereal. When you add milk, Kosovo will become so delicious, that every country in the world will want to eat it. Basically, Serbia will send a gargantuan amount of milk over Kosovo.

Once this has taken place, the countries will start bickering over who deserves the Kosovolicious cereal most, and eventually lead up to a war. Then, the Chinese destroy the wall of China, and reveal their rabid squirrel army, which they send swimming from the Netherlands to the US. Naturally the squirrels will purge the Netherlands if they do not comply, but we all know the Dutch are Communists anyway.

Once China's men are in place, they will destroy the United States, and fire nuclear missiles at Kosovo in order to prevent its deliciousness from being divided equally. Russia will have nothing of this, and fires all their nuclear weapons all over the world (Australia included, I mean, the kangaroos could overthrow the new Soviet Union which would arise after the holocaust). Once most of the world is destroyed, China starts listening to The Final Countdown.

--

I think that pretty much sums up the events that will take place.

Seriously though what the hell does Kosovo have to do with nuclear weapons?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These threads are getting old.

Are you people going through the entire troll 101 manual?

I know the mod looks like it's dying... but the vulture complex is kind of beyond sadistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom