Nuclear bombs used to bring down WTC?

Best answers
Now i've heard of conspiracy theories.. but this is ridiculous. There are theories about two small hydrogen bombs used to bring down the towers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0vq69jmSo

I'm not trying to pull a Jynx here, but i felt this was too interesting to just leave in the Video thread. Personally i feel this is a load of bull****, but Im interested to see other people's takes on it. So... discuss.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To be honest, when 9/11 first happened my dad and I were watching a clip of the airplanes just before they hit the buildings. We noticed a tiny little spot coming out of the airplane and hitting the building, after which it started to collapse. It's entirely possible that it was a missle of some kind, though I'm not jumping to conclusions.

But hydrogen bombs? I'm not so sure...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really thought the 9/11 conspiracy theories were dead.

Best answers
Thats what i thought too.. I mean.. if they did use a hydrogen bomb, then where is the radiation, where was the flash? Its like this thing was detonated and left behind absolutely no trace of evidence. I dont know of any technology that has that kind of capability.

Thats why i think its a bull**** case.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hydrogen bombs wouldnt lead to the buildings collapsing the way they did. It would literaly blow them apart at the place of the bombs. Not ti mention it would probably blow apart the neighbouring structures as well.

Demolition explosives maby but no way in hell hydrogen bombs >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see no reason why a couple of planes weighing in at 80 tons moving at 700 kilometres per hour would be insufficient to take down those buildings.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really thought the 9/11 conspiracy theories were dead.
Most of them have been debunked at this point. Hydrogen bombs, nuclear bombs, controlled demolition, planned by the government and the many other flavors of the conspiratorial rainbow have been debunked.

I remember there being quite a few demolition experts being consulted on numerous claims, but none of the claims to my knowledge sustained during the course of the investigations.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Such

Horse

Pucky

You need a large scale FISSION explosion to create a any kind of uncontrolled fusion reaction. That will leave radiation, and it would have flattened all of Manhattan. Further, I work with metal. True: the temperature needed to melt steel is about twice as hot as jet fuel burns. Also true: At precisely half it's melting point, Steel begins to absorb carbon from the heat source, this is how brittle carbon steel is made. All of that steel suddenly becoming brittle like chunks of coal sound like a perfectly good reason for those towers to go.

Stupid theory.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Such

Horse

Pucky

You need a large scale FISSION explosion to create a any kind of uncontrolled fusion reaction. That will leave radiation, and it would have flattened all of Manhattan. Further, I work with metal. True: the temperature needed to melt steel is about twice as hot as jet fuel burns. Also true: At precisely half it's melting point, Steel begins to absorb carbon from the heat source, this is how brittle carbon steel is made. All of that steel suddenly becoming brittle like chunks of coal sound like a perfectly good reason for those towers to go.

Stupid theory.
No it was the nuclear bombs!

See it looks EXACTLY the same as 9-11!

No wait there were two nuclear bombs right?

Now it's EXACTLY PERFECT!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reopened.

Moderators, remember to leave a reason for closing a thread so it can be reviewed properly when it's contested.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My bad. My only reasoning was that it was a video and we've been pushing those to the video thread. Guess I forgot to post that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The towers were built to withstand the force of a plane crash. It wasn't the impact of the plane that brought down the towers, it was all of the burning jet fuel eating away at the support structure. Frankly, it's quite stupid to believe that it was a hydrogen bomb.

Not worth the effort to discuss it in my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reopened.

Moderators, remember to leave a reason for closing a thread so it can be reviewed properly when it's contested.
Clearly it is because my post was so truthful there could be no more argument.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Duh. Didn't you guys know they shot some big ass ****ing hydrogen bombs at them? Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

Oh, hey guys, did you hear? Lassie is still alive. Jews had pizza, taco's, and burgers to get them really fattened up during the Holocaust. Then Nazi's ate them. Oh, and Hitler is still alive and coming out with a new internet podcast.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, the towers never collapsed, guys. We're all being punk'd.

Best answers
Lol

Well i dont really know how people think up of these retarded things.. i mean seriously, a Hydrogen bomb? Even if it was a SMALL one, it would still raise the temperatures outside of the place extremely high. Hydrogen bombs have heat levels higher than that of the sun in some instances.(at least from what i remember, I havnt checked.)

And wouldn't it leave behind some form of radiation? The excuse that molten steel absorbs it is completely asinine IMO.

Bah.. whatever, i just wanted to see people's takes on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err, higher than the sun? As in the sun's core, or as in the sun's corona?

I suspect the Earth's atmosphere might ignite if it were exposed to several million degrees Celsius.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Such

Horse

Pucky

Stupid theory.
Stole the words out of my proverbial mouth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess the short answer would be no. And if hydrogen bombs were used... wouldn't there be SOME type of explosion?

I'm pretty confident in the whole support structure failed and the building imploded because of the heat thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom