Best answers
Hi.
I have no idea how to make a map or what is possible in them, but what about some npc´s who stand around or run away from the evil guys.
Like some nameks on the namekmaps
or some guys in the budokai maps who stand around the ring... maybe muten roshi and the others :laff:
Is that possible?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SonOdin said:
Hi.
I have no idea how to make a map or what is possible in them, but what about some npc´s who stand around or run away from the evil guys.
Like some nameks on the namekmaps
or some guys in the budokai maps who stand around the ring... maybe muten roshi and the others :laff:
Is that possible?
yea, its possible, but you gotta do a lot of model designing, coding, etc, if you want someone like master roshi or anyone else. it doesnt sound like a bad idea, more like an idea for a multiplayer map or maybe even a singleplayer map.... but the team hasnt put any single player map scripts or anything like halflife has into the game :cry:. maybe someone will come around one day and add those things.

=/\/\C

Best answers
but we can edit it to have a training map,sadly I won't tell anyone

Back on-topic : Yes it is possible,but if you are you gotta have some quality models....well....not too detailed if youre gonna have alot of NPCs (coughbudokaicough)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom