Now You Can Post Images From Free Hosting Services!

Best answers
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw lee I think your face broke your sig :p

Best answers
Or you could change the extension to .txt once you upload it at certain servers.

....or use my personal favorite free host....netfirms! They still allow leaching :)

Best answers
Another way.....

also, there's also the txt trick. I used it to post MY last picture, and I'm on geocities. When you have a picture uploaded, make a copy of it (or rename it) and change the .jpg or .gif to .txt, which will allow it to be displayed. All you have to do is make the link directed to the .txt version; it works the same, just fine.

~Willow "It's the way I do it"

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
M4g1c4l, don't post like that. If you want to show a new sig, make your own thread in the Signatures forum, not in a sticky with useful information.

Best answers
Users may also find ImAHosting.com useful as well. They have strict file size and dimension limits, but it's still a good spot for all of you who don't make ridiculously large sigs.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just host my pics from deviantart.com It works for me (although it may be illegal there... but hell, I havn't been caught yet:))

Best answers
For free sig hostings go to hostmysig.com it's free it's EZ.I use it all the time

Best answers
I wanna my sig so badly to put it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,It WORKS,thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom