2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=OO!!!
looks great man!
with a good skin it will be awesome =)
make the wings alpha mapped, same with the skirt, it will look best that way :smile:

how much polys?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
polygon count is 2668 triangles, which is below my target of 3k :yes:

im messing with the skirt now, the person im making this as a gift for keeps throwing ideas at me lol, so im messing arround to find something she likes :S

Best answers
idk mabey you could make the wings more round rather than just triangles. You can keep the triangular shape but no just straight triangles. Do you understand what i mean?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
next time you catch me on aim, lemme skin it,

im dry as hell modelling/skinning lately i need something to do before its too late, and i cant really think of anything to model, or care to,

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
styer, yeh i was thinking about it, and i probably will.. im doing final tweaks right now,

nuttzy: hell yeah, just talk to me, i still need to skinmap it tho, and i might release an SDK later for anyone who wants to skin it...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know how to skinmap >_>, you know that

Best answers
Lookin good Gir, that corset thing is squeezing her tits up pretty tight tho lol. But it looks good, and yeah definately alphamap the hair, the wings and skirt-thing, that will make it look the best.

Best answers
amazing :D just amazing, i like the detail that i see on the model, its going to be pretty interesting when it is skinned :D are the wings gonna be alpha mapped then? because it would be so cool if there were :)

i cant see any problems with it, it looks great, good job, i wanna see more off it when its done :D
keep up the good work :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!
Will you give it too Kuwa? OMG really nice detailed... is it for coup? (Sigma)

Darned... pretty nice! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually nuttzy is skinning it, and so is mr smo..

Best answers
lol cleavage.... lol nice.. I like it alot..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
the boobs pop upwards a bit to much from the edge of the dress, maybe pull those verts back bit, or the ones on her dress forward. Either way it's well original to say the least.....i'm looking forward to what the guys do with the skin :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allright dude.... i dont know if you have a ref or anything... but i got a good ref ;) hope it will be abit usefull for u...

Best answers
love the face, nicely detailed but not really a big fan of your shoes. Make the from of them more flat so its level with the floor and make the heal a lil thinner towards the bottom.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol a sockubuss :p nice model man (good detail to)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my face skin didnt really turn out as detailed as id like, nor did the hair, but the way it was mapped it was kinda confusing as to what went where, i might fix that up later but i doubt it (it is alphamapped btw)

i was gonna skin on some eyelids/lashes and stuff, but the skinmap didnt really "tell" me where they were very well, again, i might fix it up later, but i doubt it,

im am aware she looks too "alive and well", ill mess with the colors later, to make her more undead"ish"

id show you a shot of it on the model but meh, this is all your getting for now, i did a few edits to the model, (mainly the wings) to better support alphamapping and deformation, so im gonna wait til gir gives the go ahead with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom