NOW I NEED WERRY MUCH HELP!!!

Best answers
ok when i have download the steam so coms it an error why? i am on a frinds place and i shall give him esf and steam nots workin plz help me!!!!1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the error say? Since it's a Steam problem maybe you should take it up with them on their forum?

Best answers
what.. are you trying to say...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................im sorry i got lost when i stared at pains sig. ......................................................................................................................................................*drools........................

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds to me like a corrupt installation file. Can you run the installer at all? If not, then try downloading it at a different site, like FileFront. If not, then sry I can't help u.

Best answers
:cry: plz help me! everytime i try to play it, it says disconnected need models/evolution/Fusion.Potara.mdl:cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
We cannot help you then as this is an EVM problem.

Here's the link to EVM's site: http://raven.corona-networx.com/
It's not an evm problem >.> It's he doesn't HAVE evm and he's trying to join an EVM server.

You have to join a server that says "esf" not "evm"

You want to join the ones that say "ESF Teamplay" or "ESF Freefight"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom