Now I know why this mod is called ESF...

Best answers
The Z was added so that the viewers would not be confused. The original manga was called Dragon Ball which spanned from when Goku was a kid to the defeat of Majin Buu. Akira Toriyama simply added the Z to avoid confusion. GT stands for Grand Tour, it even is said during the american version of the theme song. Z does not stand for anything, it was used to seperate the beginning of the Dragon Ball series from mid-point of the series. As stated by Akira Toriyama in an interview.

Zen is the currency used in Japan. If you were to explain Zen in other definitions, it simply can not be explained, other than "enlightment", "energy" or "calmness of the mind".

Edit
It has been stated by the characters in the series a few times that they call themselves the Z warriors; I believe they have called themselves the Earth Special Forces.

If I can remember correctly, Yajirobi was talking to the press about being the leader of the Earth Special Forces. That happened after the defeat of Radditz if I am not mistaken.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The "Z" actually had a purpose, Z was a note that this was the LAST DBZ serie he would make.(Or Z = End :p)

Best answers
I forgot about that one... Yes, I remember in an interview he stated it was to signify the end of the series.

My apologies.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
SupaFighta said:
Zen is the currency used in Japan.
It's actually Yen they use.

Best answers
Cap J said:
It's actually Yen they use.
Heh... My apologies once again. Your right, I got to think next time before I type. Thank you for pointing out my errors. I will try not to make them again.

Best answers
The Z might be just to specify that it wasn't dragon ball anymore it was dragonball Z. Or maybe it was supposed to be the last dragonball series as Z is the end (as said above) of the English alphabet. But it was made in japan... It was translated somehow and not everything can be translated some meaning are lost in translation. GT was for Grand Tour not Giant Terd.. The theme song says "Welcome to the Grand Tour a brand new adventure begins....." I've watched every GT episode except the last cause I missed it to go to the fair. :cry: They use Yen in Japan however in the cartoon they use Zeni as currency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom