Best answers
eh suicidemeleeman are you insane ? Do you have any sence of responsability what your doing is banning 262 144 people just because each range has a crasher on it ..
I sugest NO ONE does that because its pure madness..
They once did that to the game graal online when everyone ( nearly ) was cheating like hell and blowing everything up. They banned my entire isp's range so me and my friends (wich played legit ) couldn't play for over a month. And a server up for 5 days just because you banned crashers doesn't sound real te me esf has allot of in game crash bug's ..(allot less then before but anyhow ) ..

Best answers
Its better than having my server crashed every 2 hours. Plus, traffic hasnt gone down any, in fact, its gone up. I'm happy with my decision since it provides a server that can be up more often. Besides, thats 4 ip ranges. There is hundreds of providers out there, maybe more, maybe thousands I don't know. I think you would understand if your server was being crashed constantly. Anyhow if you find yourself banned from a server dont take it personally, there was nothing we could do about it unfortunately. I can only watch over my server 4 days out of the week, so instead of counting on it being down when Im not there, I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Best answers
Suicide, I bet that if you temporarily unbanned those ip ranges for a couple of days or so, banned them again for a couple of days, and compared the number of crashes, I think you wouldn't find all that much of a difference, unless it's a different crasher than the one I have in mind.(run-on sentences...:p)

Best answers
if he is lynx ...

lynx, i don't know how such a trash like you could be born ! you don't even understand why you were banned ? you don't think it could have been for trans-killing, for playing 2 on 1 with your little ****sucking trashy friend carnage or just for balancing the game ? you stupid fool ! If i get to see you once again, i will try everything to make you become history ... you will vanish from the internet because everytime you will go online, your computer will totally burn out ! you are trash, you are bull****, you are a son of a *****, you are a *****, you are crap, you are smelling bad, you are shabby lynx !

i don't know if you play too good or write scripts that are too good and do you know, what is funny about it ? i don't have to know because i will easily ban you everytime you get on a server i am playing on and i am happy if you cry and even more happy if you die ! :laff:

i just wanted to say that once ...
has anyone here the ip-range of lynx ? i would like to have it ... :D

Best answers
Dante, while you may be correct, to be honest I don't want to worry about it any more. 2 months of having to put up with devil and his friends was enough for me. I'm somewhat familiar at how he works. Once hes in a total crashing mood he keeps crashing the server until noone comes back in, then double clicks on the next server that he likes to crash to check that too. I don't want even a .01% chance of seeing him crash my server again. But hey, its just my server. Noone forces you to try and connect to it, and there are plenty of other servers out there for you guys to try. I just wanted to post my results which were positive so far. Highly doubt others will follow suit and do what I did, but for what its worth I think I'm doing whats in the best interest for the community and just wanted to give my 2 cents. Peace.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Once again you guy's turned this into a flame thread. grOOvy just because there flaming about Lynx doesn't make it right to let them flame. If you guy's wan't to flame Lynx go on AIM and do it, his AIM is l33t lynxy. Can someone please Moderate this topic more often. >_<

Best answers
You're just as bad as he is, and why aren't you banned like you should be?

(Oh, and good game against draylock _o\ \o\ \o/ /o/ /o_ You got pwned)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AuroraFlash said:
if he is lynx ...

lynx, i don't know how such a trash like you could be born ! you don't even understand why you were banned ? you don't think it could have been for trans-killing, for playing 2 on 1 with your little ****sucking trashy friend carnage or just for balancing the game ? you stupid fool ! If i get to see you once again, i will try everything to make you become history ... you will vanish from the internet because everytime you will go online, your computer will totally burn out ! you are trash, you are bull****, you are a son of a *****, you are a *****, you are crap, you are smelling bad, you are shabby lynx !

i don't know if you play too good or write scripts that are too good and do you know, what is funny about it ? i don't have to know because i will easily ban you everytime you get on a server i am playing on and i am happy if you cry and even more happy if you die ! :laff:

i just wanted to say that once ...
has anyone here the ip-range of lynx ? i would like to have it ... :D
Enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: for your flaming - something which isn't appreciated here, no matter whom it is directed towards. Please do not post in here again if all you've got to offer are comments like those.

SilverSaiyan said:
Once again you guy's turned this into a flame thread. grOOvy just because there flaming about Lynx doesn't make it right to let them flame. If you guy's wan't to flame Lynx go on AIM and do it, his AIM is l33t lynxy. Can someone please Moderate this topic more often. >_<
Last thing I'm going to do is listen to a ban evader and crasher tell me how to do my job on these forums. My apologies for not being able to watch a topic 24 hours a day, like you do. -_-

Best answers
"pirates ye be warned"

i understand, sir ... but aren't you the one turning this thread into trash by telling this to me using this thread ? haven't i left an email adress ? haven't i left my icq number ? is there no other possibility than to warn me by abusing this forum ? by your means ... groovy

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AuroraFlash said:
"pirates ye be warned"

i understand, sir ... but aren't you the one turning this thread into trash by telling this to me using this thread ? haven't i left an email adress ? haven't i left my icq number ? is there no other possibility than to warn me by abusing this forum ? by your means ... groovy
Forum staff do not 'turn threads to trash', when they 'moderate' it. We aren't meant to privately e-mail or message the user by ICQ when we hand out warnings, warnings are handed out publicly so that other forum members can see and learn from other's mistakes. Unfortunately, not all web-based communities turn out friendly and nice like they should - hence the need for moderators. And speaking of whom, they are authorized to hand-out/post public warnings to do their jobs.

Now that your curiosity has been satisfied, I am again going to request you to only post here if your post contributes to the cause of this topic in a positive fashion.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i can completelly understand why u say lol after fighting draylock the guy is like a statue stands still either he blocks or will how u the last second :/

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone with the WONID 27369, and going by the name.. Z4 Killergmoney, something like that, is crashing the official esforces.com servers. Just a heads up.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Someone with the WONID 27369, and going by the name.. Z4 Killergmoney, something like that, is crashing the official esforces.com servers. Just a heads up.
I was there, and I actually believe it was Kami Sama who was doing the crashing, as Gman joined after a few minutes and questioned him why he was doing it. I could be completely wrong though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was there, and I actually believe it was Kami Sama who was doing the crashing, as Gman joined after a few minutes and questioned him why he was doing it. I could be completely wrong though.
For some reason I find it very hard to believe that Kami Sama would do that. Maybe you got some WonID's mixed up, or perhaps I'm just an idiot, talking out of my ass.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
For some reason I find it very hard to believe that Kami Sama would do that. Maybe you got some WonID's mixed up, or perhaps I'm just an idiot, talking out of my ass.
Well he used a lot of expressions of kami, and was originally using kami's name with the ape tag when I joined, and started constantly changing his name. Occasionally I would lose track of which player was kami, but then he'd change his name back to "p0rn", which was the first alias kami changed his name to. It also didn't occur to me to check his wonid.:no:

Best answers
Party Boy said:
Well he used a lot of expressions of kami, and was originally using kami's name with the ape tag when I joined, and started constantly changing his name. Occasionally I would lose track of which player was kami, but then he'd change his name back to "p0rn", which was the first alias kami changed his name to. It also didn't occur to me to check his wonid.:no:
Well i'm sorry to hear that you think its me.
My WonID is 104103 if u wanna know.
And i didn't crash any server.

Best answers
If anyone actually knew Kami Sama u would know that he is not the one crashing servers. This whole server crashing/hacking stuff must come to a end

Best answers
I have two wonid's to report, They were having fun crashing some of the EVM servers, and using the classic "freeze" script

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please note that none of those WONID's can actually be added to the first post, without screenshots accompanying your claim as proof.

Best answers
That naruto punk crashed that ape server twice. This time he said something. Hes going to sos after 1.2 and his clan mates will stick around. What a butt monkey.

id: 2326048

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom