[NOTICE] ESF_EnEsCe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoever this "EnEsCe" guy is needs to ask PERMISSION before distributing an edited version of MY map to the public!

When I saw the new map on ESF-World.de I was like "Yay a new ESF map" but to my surprise the stadium 'seats' and stairs were EXACT copies of the ones DJ-Ready added in my map a long time ago (ESF_NeoTournament_1a). I realize I distributed the source map to the public for their own ideas and learning but there AT LEAST needs to be credits as well as PERMISSION from ME >_<

Best answers
i also had noticed that both your stadium maps were near enougth the same i just thought you had changed your name on esf world (it was not me i cannot map to save my life) but yeah there are no creds to your name which is evan worse

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Max saw the thread and talked to DJ then DJ talked to me and it will be down.

Best answers
If you didn't want anyone to use any part of your old map then you should have said somthing in the mapping files zip...

I started this map out from scratch, I didnt open yours and delete that judging booth... all i did was copy + paste the stadium seats and starcase! Talk to me on MSN...... ill add your name to the credits for my next version aswell.... I didn't mean to get into any trouble... :cry:

Best answers
------------------
-[Neo Tournament]-
- [Mr. Satan] -
------------------

AIM > BebiSealClubber
MSN > [email protected]
YAHOO! > Cheating4Charity
E-MAIL > [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, here's all you need to edit and play my Neo Tournament maps.

I lost my original night version, but oh well, no biggie.

I love this map but have gotten tired of working on it, so now you have a chance to do whatcha want
with it, enjoy.

The compile pack is the latest version of XP-Cagey's ZHLT modified tools and contains
files I used for compling (the .bats and various .txt files).

<NOTE>
The only questions I want about this are questions about the map itself, don't bother me with
questions like "So how do i compile?" or "Where does it all go?" because in my opinion, if you can't
figure it out yourself, then you shouldn't be bothering with this.

^*~ SPECIAL THANKS ~*^

I would just like to thank everyone who has helped me through the various stages of this map.

Especially GUERILLA (DMZ Custom Mapper) who helped me & put up with my n00bness on the DMZ version,
teaching me almost all I know about good map making (heh, I KNOW how to make maps good,
I just often lack the skill to do so).

Nowhere do i see "you must give me credit"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember specifically saying you must give credit, isn't there another .txt file?

Best answers
Im sorry but that was the only TXT in there, READ ME.txt.. only other txt's were the hulls. But I understand that you want credit, do I give you or DJ-Ready credit? im almost finished my next version, which has alot more features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom