nothing to do with esf FOR all PEPSI drinkers

Best answers
i need help u guys i need to talk to any hardcore pepsi drinkers pls respond as soon as possible

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, though I don't tend to drink Pepsi can after can after can on a daily basis (I've never really been addicted to Pepsi/Coke, probably won't be, since I don't drink it THAT often), I do consider myself fond of Pepsi (and Coke), I will try to address your concern(s)...provided you explain what they are...

Best answers
I used to be a hardcore Coke drinker, if that helpz o_O now I drink pepsi as well and aint addicted anymore :D:D

Best answers
Caffine is addictive....*twitch* very add*twitch*ictive....

Best answers
im more of a coke man id say, pepsi makes me burp more

-SaN

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You probably should have stated what your problem was (if there was a problem at all) in your first post, that way whatever it is would have been answered by now.

Best answers
lol yeh i know, this is probally one of the most pointless threads ive seen in a while lol o_O

-SaN

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I drink caffine I just get to hyper -_- But I drink pepsi :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judging by your past...
Threads by Waldo (Hint, look at the locks.)
You better come up with a point to this really fast before another one gets closed.

Best answers
Pepsi is great, I can answer your questions. I don't drink it day in and day out, but I do like having a glass or two now and then.

Hurry up and ask a question or something before the mods get mad :eek:

Best answers
Nope, I'm a Mountain Dew drinker, but that's a Pepsi product, so maybe i could still help with your as of yet unstated problem.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im afraid im a heavy Dr pepper adddict, and ive normally downed the bottle before ive even left the shop.

Best answers
solidus said:
Im afraid im a heavy Dr pepper adddict, and ive normally downed the bottle before ive even left the shop.
OMG!!! Dr. Peper roxx!!! They don't freakin sell that here but in a few places ;/
When shall we know the hole point of this thread? o_o

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im so addicted i can taste the difference between the Dr pepper white top and red top version.
Now thats just sad... but red tops better :p
And eh, yeah, a why? question needs to be answered before this can come to any kind of conclusion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to Be a PEPSI and Cola drinker :devil:
I used to be addicted too.
but im clean since 5 Months alreadyand i feel Great.
Only Water and Ice Tea now:rolleyes:

but when i get my hands on a fresh cold can of DR. Pepper im going to swallow the whole can, too bad you can only get it in some stores where i life and damn expensive then, almost 2 Euro for such a stupid can.

hmm... dont know why i wrote that now. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then I beleive that you shouldn't be in this thread, Maker.. had you read the title, you'd realize that he was asking for people that drink pepsi.

I'm a pepsi fan, but i'm not addicted to it. My opinion is that Pepsi just tastes better, plus.. they have mountain dew.. which is the best pop... ever.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't understand, what does he need help on? Yeah pepsi has a better aftertaste than coke does I think.

KyoKusanagi

K
Maybe he's got some kind of Pepsi addiction or became hiddeously mutated after drinking Pepsi and is looking for a support group.

C'mon man. Why did you make this thread in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom