'nother bug...suicide

Best answers
Yeah, so I didn't realize it was a bug until actually realized it....yeah, so, sorry to that one guy who was yelling at me in the server (can't remember which, sorry this is so vague) for doing it. Didn't realize it gave me "extra".

Anyhoo, perhaps its already been mentioned, but I did my darnedest to find it in the forums, and I didn't, so I thought I would mention it. If a mod would like a clearer meaning of what I mean, PM me. Don't wanna blurt it out and have everyone go and use it...

Cheers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't understand all ... but I think the 2 last sentences were the most important things

*PMing him*

Best answers
he means the "kill" to increase your power level bug i guess. if so then everyone knows bout it, and it's been fixed i think, or will be. i heared Harsens says he fixed/will fix it along time ago, so it must be fixed by now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you means this ... it isn't a bug ... it's normal

and Ultraq ... this isn't all correct ... but it's similar ...
you'll see ;)

Best answers
I think he means: If u suicide urself, ur pl rises. I think it should not happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ][-][aVoC
I think he means: If u suicide urself, ur pl rises. I think it should not happen.
don't spam here ... Ultraq said it already and I answered already ... your statement was only spamming

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i think there should be a timelimit in the suiside command! like 10/20 seconds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope ... you only need B1.1

there're more possibilities for the server ... you'll see

Best answers
So Nretep do u think in the future version this "kill" command will be still there??
and do u think that this command is fair as people keep spawn killing till they go ssj??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Buu
So Nretep do u think in the future version this "kill" command will be still there??
and do u think that this command is fair as people keep spawn killing till they go ssj??
why do you ask my if I think what in B1.1 is ... if you aren't able do see my sig, I'm a betatester

I don't think that the command will be still in, I know that this command will be still in ... because if there's any other bug you can't do anything ... then you can type kill to respawn ... this is an important command ... there're also a few HL-bugs harSens can't fix them

as I said already

Originally posted by Nretep
nope ... you only need B1.1
there're more possibilities for the server ... you'll see
the server has more commands for handling this
let you surprise and jump 5 mins around if you see these new commands

Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
don't spam here ... Ultraq said it already and I answered already ... your statement was only spamming

hey, he just made the stuff you were talking (not sweet to read) a little clearer, THANK YOU GUY
and you just suck, it aint spam wanna be the man in control ass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey n00b ... kebabking
this post was only spamming ... I said him he shall stop it, and he stopped it
I don't understand what you wanted to say us with you post ... but it was only spamming
this section is for reporting bugs ... asking if it's a bug and around coding ...
I don't suck ... have more respect in fornt of mods ... it's better for you future life

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok DrArcHeH,
this is a warning for you !!
it's my job here to keep all as good as possible in order
you, too ... have more respect if you're talking to mods !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom