Not working....

Best answers
So i think for some reason my game is completly screwed up. I dled 1.1 and it was working find. Today i dled 1.2 and now everything is screwed up. When im gona make a game i cant choose dbz maps, i can only choose hl maps. What can i do plz help me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2 also works on both but was tested on steam. If you downloaded 1.1 and used it for say won. then downloaded 1.2 on won again i can see your problem is right there. also won is dying fast. not just that but because 1.2 was tested on steam if you are using won. there is your problem right there. download steam www.steampowered.com then install 1.2 into steam.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wrong, both of you o_O

It's just a simple problem with the shortcut you are using (I assume you are using one)
to correct it, right click on the ESF shortcut and then click on properties. In the Start In box, write C:\sierra\half-life (Your hl directory) and then click ok. Then run it through the shortcut and it should work fine :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or if you want you could go to start programs earths special forces esf and there is your short cut...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom