Not the usual "When is it going to be done?" thread XD

Best answers
Are you guys still looking for programmers/modelers?

What else is there to complete, and what do you need to complete it?

I'm not going to ask the "When is it done" thing.. I know the answer to that :p But I would like to know what's necessary, and if we can get a solid answer on that, then maybe we could volunteer our services to help finish it :)

Personally, I no longer have coding skills or modelling skills, but maybe I know someone that does :) (Specifically the former).

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coding is well under control

Modellers, specifically for characters are in high demand. Even more specifically ones that will complete the job.

Even if your skills personally are rusty the team are willing to help point you in the right direction

Best answers
what do you guys need to finish the mod????

what do you guys need from modelers programmers and coding texture i start looking for whatever you need

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
This is the original answer to a recent thread, I'm not sure which models need worked on though.

Coding is well under control

Modellers, specifically for characters are in high demand. Even more specifically ones that will complete the job.

Even if your skills personally are rusty the team are willing to help point you in the right direction

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, somebody created a thread asking this same question a few days ago. I'm just going to merge this with the other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom