Not so suprise steam problem :D

Best answers
Well i have now esf and evm installed and i downloaded steampack 1.0 to my desktop and installed steampack 2.0 to that Programfiles/steam/steamapps or something like that. But i dont know what i must do, uninstall esf and evm and maybe hl too and...help please. Esf and evm are in sierra/halflife not in steam folder.

Best answers
I have the same problem, i just uninstalled everything including halflife, and cant find my disk. so I am screwed. i dont even remember where i bought it at? and 1.2 is about to come out i am so mad >:-(

Best answers
Well that helped much now i know what to do...or maybe not.

EDIT: Ok i readed that tutorial. I now added my email and put half-life from sierra to steam replacing that empty folder(of cource i took esf from that "empty" folder to desktop first) and i uninstalled esf but i dont know how to continue. Should i keep that steam esf folder in my desktop install real esf to half-life folder in steam and then put new files from steam pack esf which is in my desktop. I hope you understand my point. Someone help please

EDIT2: Well i installed esf 1.1 steam installer(esf including) to steam/steamapps/email/half-life but when i press esf in my desktop there come sound that its checking disc in my drive(not sound from game) and because there is nothing there comes thing which asks what program i use to open it like windows media player etc. Must half-life disc be in my drive or is something wrong help please..............................................

One question. I have to download steam for half-life first?

Okay this was kind of useless thread it works now someone close this. And sorry i saw too many steam threads so i know now why nobody answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom