Not really a bug but u need to do this for models

Best answers
you'll need to put a model lock because I can easily change to any character like If I'm Goku I can look like vegeta or be cell use disc while looking like Goku. It's Kind of a bug but you need to do this so you dont have fake ssj goku's running around.

Best answers
they already said they were going to fix this by making it to so the server can lock the models

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be an optional thing that the server creator can select in the Adv Options b4 creating the server!!

Best answers
ya its good taht its optional i like people running around looking like freiza doing kamehas and its pretty eas yto see who they are by there attaks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless there cell :F

but then theres the sound and with the new scouter theres no point in doing it now :rolleyes:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
why would you want to change the model anyway??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cause u like the look of vegeta but like trunks's moves or any other charater

Best answers
no its fun to be the goku model and enter a fight but your reall krilian and so as he says go you just laucnh a DD at him and a kamehameha after that its so funny especially if he charges you at the begining of the match but it is CHEAP,VERY CHEAP

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I create a server I usually ban people who do these types of things. I really don't want see Vegeta throwing a Freeza disc when I am expecting a beam attack.

Best answers
what's the point, isn't this dbz mod trying to get as close to the real thing? why be a krillin and throw a cell or goku attack? there's no point.... why not kill off the option?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who cares...............you will have green and red diamonds above your friends and enemies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah there isnt any point in doing it because u cant fool people just by changeing models :F

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJGoku57
what's the point, isn't this dbz mod trying to get as close to the real thing? why be a krillin and throw a cell or goku attack? there's no point.... why not kill off the option?
I agree... But there seem to be people who enjoy using scripts to change into Super Ultra Mega Hyper Sayain Goku 44b

Best answers
Yeah that would be nice, I even saw a barney flying around shooting with his freeking weapon in alpha 2. It was funny but also annoying :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can do that in the beta and its super funny cause the orginal models are still normal size :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it really doenst matter beacause when u use te SSJ script u do that so why does it matter the game is like to have fun and its just a game have fun! why ban? u can just have fun P.S. ban diskers who do it...........

Best answers
I agree that the constant discers should be banned, in fact I have my own rule as far as the discs are concerned

I will only use the discs when i am being teamed up on, 2on1 3on1 etc..:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom