not pron!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okey, before i start my story, those of you who have found notpron years ago by now, dont brag about it, no one will think you are cool just because you accidentally came across this site earlier, I am posting this for the ones who havent seen/done this yet, so keep the/those comment in front of you.

so, theres this arg called NotPron, you can find it over at:
www.deathball.net/notpron/

its a game consisting of html pages, with always a single image, that holds clues on how to get to the next "level"

most of the levels require a username and a password, you can find those by solving the riddle.
every level has a total different kind of riddle, that require different skills, the main sources you can use to find clues is the source code, the image, the clues in the security promt that leads to the next level, etc.

to get you started:
level1: http://www.deathball.net/notpron/levelone.htm
-hint: well if you cant solve this level, you are pretty damn stupid, either that or your using a pretty ****ty browser
level2: http://deathball.net/notpron/not/level2.htm
-hint: try "tricking it", remember that in this game, anything is permitted except googling for a walktrough, it kills the fun of the game
level3:
-hint: what do you see, flashing in the dark? do as it says!
level4:
-hint: this is where the game starts in my opinion.. you have to find a username/password, oh and it tells you to look in the dark. if your screen brightness is low, load up the image in photoshop and brighten it up to see it more clearly

Right now im at level 21 out of the 82 total. is there anyone in the ESF community that has gotten any further, or played it as well? its a very interesting game IMO, nice time filler and good brain buster, you actually learn stuff from this too.

lemme know what you think!

-dudeman

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 is just a small beginning... ill give ya a clue; "morse"

i know im giving it away but tha hell with that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LiteNET said:
if you want a walkthrough pm me
"remember that in this game, anything is permitted except googling for a walktrough, it kills the fun of the game"

lol, gj LS. ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i now permit spamming LS's inbox as well.

SHAME ON YOU!!

Best answers
OMG!!! I'm really stuck in level 8 plz help me!!! I don't think I can do this one :cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember this XD never got past level 4 and im still stuck thre :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Level 5 so far...it really requires you to 'break the fourth wall' of what you think the puzzle is o_o

Not using any walkthroughs, I beat Crimson Room, Viridian Room and even Blue Chamber, i'm sure i'll get through this before the end of the year.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Found this a while ago, got up to level 14, was too lazy to go any further ^^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not tricking it, that's the other way of getting in.

You can 'trick' it a different way, that's how I got it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
That's not tricking it, that's the other way of getting in.

You can 'trick' it a different way, that's how I got it :p
you musta done it the same as me.... the 3rd one i just dont get, i must be negative....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom