Not only english

Is it possible to make noises Japanese

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I want Japanese voices than I personally like the original version of Dragon Ball and their voices .......

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hi everybody, It's not I created this thread, that's my brother, he just wrote, but he was right that I want japanese voice

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
" I want japanese voice"

I agree with you japanese is the best.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ESF 1.2.3 had japanese voices, maybe the team will just port those over to 1.3 final

Best answers
Heck no....
Being a Dbz for really long time... and still can't except Goku screaming around like a b*tch being raped...
I usually prefer Japanese language to anime..but that's the main reason for DBZ being the only exception. ..

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heck no....
Being a Dbz for really long time... and still can't except Goku screaming around like a b*tch being raped...
I usually prefer Japanese language to anime..but that's the main reason for DBZ being the only exception. ..
I don't think he's asking to make the characters have Japanese sounds, but rather make it optional.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont think there is much chance of that happening for now. If you saw Daltes video, then you should have a rough idea just how many files that is. And we arnt even done with the english set.

Japanese voices are a "if time permits it" kinda deal as it stands. Especially since you cant just record them from the series since it leads to stuff like music playing when they talk and so on. And you cant really have those cuts ingame.

Also moved to suggestiuons.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Should be a community thing anyways I believe. If people really want it, then it should not be hard to create - time consuming, yes. But not hard. I would for the record also like a Japanese audio pack for the final game - but not at the expense of delaying the game unnecessarily longer than needed, especially for something like an optional audio pack.

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it's weird, as we know that the original language of DragonBall is Japanese, which means the Janpanese voice is easier to be found and recorded as the sound files of ESF. But actally ESF(1.2.3) has English sound files quite a lot(like the spiritbomb, the dragon...).o_o
I looked for the English voice Dragonball(cartoon) some time ago on the internet, But I didn't find any one that speaks English.
alright, I indeed prefer the English voice.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant use the anime sounds. Those are to low quality with to much interferance from stuff like music and what not.

We need pure voice clips. And english voice clips are a lot easier to obtain outside japan, than the japanese ones.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I have every soundfile from Xenoverse, getting the ones from the PS2 games is also super easy as is getting the ones from Raging Blast 1, 2 and Ultimate Tenkaichi. If Final releases and there's no Japanese voice tracks I can make an optional pack no problem.

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yeah that's quite kinda annoying to edit the anime sounds, i just wonder where you guys watch the English Dragonball :s

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This.

I have every soundfile from Xenoverse, getting the ones from the PS2 games is also super easy as is getting the ones from Raging Blast 1, 2 and Ultimate Tenkaichi. If Final releases and there's no Japanese voice tracks I can make an optional pack no problem.

The material indeed exists and is extractable. If you don't do it for Final, others will eventually. I will if at least for myself.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
English Goku's voice moaning ..

--- edit ---

Heck no....
English Goku's voice moaning ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom