Not gonna be a doctor....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I got a copy of Trauma Center: New Blood finally for Wii and I have to say.... Im not a ****ing good doctor at all... I nearly killed some guy fixing his broken arm.... I kept stabbing him constantly with the broken bone pieces by accident...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having played through Trauma Center (the first one on the Wii), I can safely say that it doesn't reflect on your ability to be a doctor whatsoever :p

Twisting a wiimote until a bone fragment is in the perfect orientation seems just a bit more cumbersome than using actual forceps. Don't even get me started on the kidney transplant you have to do in TC, either. If organ transplant surgery was actually that simple...

Having said that, I actually enjoyed Trauma Center a fair bit; perhaps I will take a look at New Blood :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I cant help but Die laughing, how they try and make you feel bad when you mess up. The doctors grieved over their tramic failure... It haunted them as they walked down the endless hallway...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I hear those games can get really nasty :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol I had to fix up this damn nurse after a chruch collapsed on her and I took so much time to fix it I had 3 seconds to stich her back up and failed cause of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom