Not ESF but DBZ :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhh, it's Gogeta with Krillin's head on it. Wouldn't that make it like, Krogeta?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WDT. You've already been asked twice before by Pain not to double post. And yet you continue to double, even triple post. Stop it, or your stay at these boards is going to be short-lived.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old stuff.

BTW that piccolo one is actualy Dende.

It was in teh Buu saga when Goku was imagining what would happen if he would fuse with Dende or Mr.Satan

A bit befor Vegeta poped up in the living world again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you just showing us pictures of what-if fusions/Dragonball AF content?? And just incase you didn't know, AF is fake.

Though Budokai 2 had what-if fusions, kidna wish they brought it back in the games..

Best answers
That tengogeta one looks more like tien, yamcha, and teen gohan. Also they are using the metamorese art of fusion and they would have to be similar in size and power levels.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I may say, I do believe this thread deserves a sticky.

You gave me a giggle but let's stop being cute now, it's spammy. mmkay? - Pain

Best answers
Sub said:
If I may say, I do believe this thread deserves a sticky.
I second that.
[Sarcasm] Also you forgot Android Krillien. The fusion of androids krillin and tien.
(detail)[Sarcasm/]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just type in 'DBAF' or 'Dragonball AF' into Google Images for a tonne more. These are really nothing special or new.

Incedentally the 'SSJ8 Trunks' pic was the same one I used for my Fight Club profile, but I had no idea it was supposed to be Trunks or even DBZ related o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

That a ridiculous photo. And that's probably garbage people call DragonBall AF. Why are you posting that crap here?

Wow, that's even worse. Where'd these people learn how to draw? They look almost completely out of proportion, the colors suck, the ideas are so off the wall & ridiculous & pitiful in every sense imaginable.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I like seeing anime that I watch, done differently with art. Makes me look at it in another way. I think that goku picture was pretty cool. So stop failing and get the picture mang!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom