Not ESF, but a decent project.

Best answers
This isnt Esf, but then still related. How many of u have seen the Linkin Park - In The End Vegeta Tribute movie? *cough* KaZaA *cough* Wouldnt it be kewl to have a HL engine based movie, with the esf model characters singing and playing the instruments?

Here is my so far test build map with the Gman and a scripted_sentence...

Now ofcourse u cant do this in esf, but its just a matter of porting some models to the original HL...

What will prolly be needed:

Modeler: Who can model one of the esf characters so he is holding and playing a guitar(no big thing just banging on the guitar) Some other Guy banging some drums.

Sound artist that can fix the wave files so the lip movement works... (i have no idea how to do this, or if it is done this way)

Texture artist, so we can make a prober stage.

Now pls gimme some help here, i havnt yet figures out how i am going to make some of this, so post how u would prolly go about making it...

Thx TAz00 out....

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol what a joke..... (Not really) Pretty good so far I can't wait to see the rest of it

Best answers
rikku-boy said:
i dont think anyone wants to
yea you took the words out of my mouth lol but i seriously don't like this idea. don't ask why i just don't sorry

Best answers
Cuz u think its too hard?

*edit*
Oh yeah and may i say that the stage pic i posted is really ugly...

Best answers
actually pretty close to what i was thinking, alltough not buu, but trunks he could pwn the guitar

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Truely, you have no respect for people wanting to set up something to entertain you guys, the least thing you could say is, good luck or succes with it. Not, omg that is sooo stupid, i don't want it, so don't create it either. Give Taz00 a break. I found it very original, nobody has ever come up with an idea like this. And therefor i wish him the best of luck with it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
good point cold steel ^_^
the idea is pretty funny and id like to see it done :)
so, good luck
oh.. and if u need some mapping help with ur ptoject, just pm me.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
idea! have a few scientists in front waving their arms...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha! Get a skinner and make them wave their shirts around! Give them lighters and have them wave them left and right! Make it a mud concert! Haha! I would love to see that!

Best answers
Ive Redone most of the stage and its now outside, with some simple terrain, and it looks better :p Scientists Np

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome, original and i cant wait to see the final result. I just wondered, what song are you actually going to use for this?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After one person says something nice, they all become lick arse :p Can't wait to see it finished Taz00, it was just the idea made me rotfl.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good there Taz00! Now to add a crowd and some instrument playing weirdo's, like zombies:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, it looks very nice, and the scientists made me laugh. I see that the arena is pretty small (if thats what your going to use) so i gather theres going to be no fighting area, and this is going to be initially for the concert/band/music thingy, or am i wrong?

Best answers
Actually i need the help of a modeler who can animate the esf models to play a guitar and hit some drums, if anyone would be so kind to tell some guy over at the model section.

I was thinking:

Goku: Lead singer
Trunks: Guitar
Vegeta: Drums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get rid of the HL Sky :S

Anyways looks cool ;), and good luck finding an animator.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
seriously, the stage looks way to simple and empty ... it doesnt give u the right feeling of a cool concert or stuff... think a bit bigger with more equipment n stuff..
cmon, u can do that better ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom