not enough space??

Best answers
well this question isn't really esf oriented, although the problem arose only when i try to install esf--and i realize the answer is probably right there. But when i open the esf installer and get to the install part, i am told that i don't have enough space and can't install it--despite the fact that i have 113GB of free space. hopefully someone can help me and my stupid self here so i can play this game. Thanks anyone.

-War

Best answers
thanks kasey--i visited that faq site, along with a few others and gathered that i need to start half-life up before i install esf. Well, i just so happened to buy Half-Life 2 Silver package when they weren't dishing out half-life along in the pack--thus i have a little bit of a problem. Howevr, on Pain's FAQ section, he said you have to have either half life or counterstrike, and i have the original counterstrike. So im not sure if i am supposed to start up CS before i install esf or whatever--but if someone can help me please do!

-War

Best answers
Yes I think that the way to install ESF with CS is the same as if you had HL. Just look at the Pains FAQ again and read the instructions on what to do on installing ESF through HL and it should be the same as with CS. I think it's the first few questions on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom