not an ingame suggestion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i have cable internet and my provider is called @home.
well that provider sux but i cant find a other one so i am sticked to this one, so i lose internet connection a lot.
mu suggestion is that if esf automaticly reconnects a server when i had a connection problem.
that would be usefull.

thnx.

Best answers
@home went out of business buddy. You've got Comcast High Speed internet. Its good internet but their customer service is the worst I've seen in any corporation. It goes out at random times here in New Jersey aswell, not lately though.

I think you can make it reconnet by yourself, im not sure how they. Maybe someone else will come along and tell you how.

Best answers
i dont know of ne way that u can rejoin the server w/ ur pl still there. i know though, that if u get kicked cuz of a connection prob u can just type 'retry' in the console and ull reconnect to the last server that u were in.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
@home went out of business buddy. You've got Comcast High Speed internet. Its good internet but their customer service is the worst I've seen in any corporation. It goes out at random times here in New Jersey aswell, not lately though.

I think you can make it reconnet by yourself, im not sure how they. Maybe someone else will come along and tell you how.
where i am from its still @home

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are talking about the server reconnecting that is possible with rcon. I am not sire how it works exactly but when my firend had his esf server up he used rcon. Everytime the server crashed it went back up automaticly 5 seconds after the crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom