Not a bug but it pisses me off!!!

Best answers
I hate how it is always the person with the most DEATHS that has the highest POWER LEVEL!!! Once I had 50 kills with 5 deaths and I had about 10,000,000 PL (non-ssj). Then I saw this moron who had 10 kills with 30 deaths and he had about 14,000,000 PL!! I know there is supposed to be a handicap for crappy players but give me a break!

Best answers
if u type kill in your console Few times THEN U R THE STRONGEST AGAIN

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Grounded
if u type kill in your console Few times THEN U R THE STRONGEST AGAIN
You could do that but most people dont like cheating to get stronger. In every server I am in I am always the weakest because I usualy have a score of 50 - 2. All because I am weaker does not mean I still cant kill everyone easily. It usually pisses them off because I am 5 million below there pl and can still kill them. After a bit I usually will get banned for ether being to good and they dont want me there (does not bother me) or they call me a cheater even when no cheats exist.

Best answers
While we are on power levels.... Is it just me or does fighting without SSJ make your Turbo in SSJ higher than if u faught all the time with ssj?
hehe
But of a mind bogler :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu, that's because you're a beta tester. :p That is pretty strange, but not a good way to get a pl. It's all in the skill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice possibilities here ...
but ...

If you die your PL goes near the averange PL of all players ...
that means if there're 2 players ... one is transformed and the other dies, he get more PL that his PL is going near is enemies one (which has transformed PL)

Thats the reason why the person with most death have most PL.
Their PL came closer to the average PL (I think most are transformed PLs).

Checked ???
Test it :)

Best answers
Can't say as I care for gaining PL when you die. Players shouldn't be bumped up to match and exceed the better players. They should learn the game and continue to increase there skills and become a better player. Also can't stand when you kill yourself and you lose power. Most of the time its fine but ive lost as much as 20 million power before. Not sure if this is a bug or just the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom