Best answers

I'm just trying to clear up any confusion about my model being a rip of the BFP one. The only parts that are not made from scratch by me are the hands and legs which were made by the esf team so credits go to them. The funniest claim, besides the head being from the BFP model, is that I just edited the skin from the bfp model. I skinmapped the model, I made the skins from scratch. This is my first model, I spent alot and I mean alot of time making it, and I don't appreciate people saying I ripped something off of another model when I didn't.

If you feel it necessary download both my model and the bfp one and compare the two. That should be enough to convince you.

btw I'm looking for more hosts for the model so if anyone wants to email me at [email protected].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can agree that the head is not ripped, nor is the body, nor the feet and hands, so none is ripped, the bfp one is much better than this, so dont worry about me accusing you, i wouldnt over such a dodgy one >_<

Best answers
Um... whats the point of this?? Are you looking for crits or r u just *****ing??? o_O

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would have made more sense to add this to whatever old thread they were accusing you in...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said the head was from the bfp model, under the claims that the entire model was a bfp rip made before i posted, i looked for myself and found teh hands and legs to be from the esf vegeta, so i came to the conclusion that if it was a bfp rip that at least the head was from it, of course this is after i got the impression that it was a bfp rip from other people, if its not then my conlusion is irrelevant, however, i did pick up the vegeta parts off the bat

Best answers
O ok, i was very confused where he got all that from. I thought he just finished it and said "Its not a BFP rip biatch"

Best answers
I did say this in the thread they were accusing me in but I figured a new thread would get more attention. Plus I was looking for more hosts for my model.
I applogize if my original post was confusing. I didn't want to say any names because its not really
too big of a deal. I just wanted to set everything straight if at all possible. Just recently I download the bfp model to compare to mine. I see no similarities besides the fact that they are models of the same character. So, nuttzy could you and any others that feel the same about my model please explain some reasons why.

And to shijing, weren't accusing me(again I applogize for the confusing post.) and its good that you realize no part of this model is ripped from the bfp one but why are you saying the bfp one is better. That's your opinion.
I'm not saying mine is better or worse, I am saying that there are no bfp ripped parts. And what do you mean by dodgy. Could you be more specific. I know there are some problems with the model, some of which I couldn't fix and some that I may have been able to fix.

I not trying to make enemies here. I'm just trying to understand. One other thing, whose the
creator(s) bfp model just curious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That model is pretty coo, I believe you it is not a rip. Because I have played BFP lately, there are many things different about it to yours. Is the model scaled? Or regular size in game?

Best answers
Its scaled which presents some problems like were projectiles come from. But I dont think the model would be as good over if it were regular size.

If anyboby knows the problems this model has because of its size and knows how to fix them could you please tell me.

Best answers
That cant possible be bfp ozaru , that oazaru was more fat in the mid section and the head wasnt round , and it had great skin not like this

Best answers
I guess more work needs to be done on this model. I have a few episodes of dbgt with oozaru bebi in it and I thought that the model looked pretty close to what I saw. The model looks better ingame.
However, I can agree with people who say the skin isn't that great. Before I started this model I knew how to edit skins but not how to make them. Plus I keep having a problems with the color limit and the size of all the skins(not the dimensions.) That's why there's two mdl files, one with a T at the end.
I'm new to modelling in general so maybe there's a way around this that I don't know of. Also I ran into a polycount limit with studiomdl. If any one wants to make a better skin(which is probably about anybody)you're welcome to do so. And if anyone thinks they can edited the model and make it look better please do.
Here's a link to the modelwww.esf-world.de/filebase/downloads.php?file_id=87
I'd really like to see a better skin on it.

Best answers
well i like it, it looks really good ingame...did you make that sprite? its really nice, sort of finalflash/deathball move. really hard to aim with the oozaru though :].

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I also thought the model was a BFP rip until i compared the two in milkshape and found them to be very different..

It'd be great if those problems with hit detection and beams could be fixed though.

Best answers
Its hard to aim anything when using this model besides the big bang attack. His legs tend to get in the way alot. I made all of the sprites that come with the model. The deathball is blue because when it was black you could barely see it in game. I tried all the different modes in sprite wizard but nothing seemed to work.
If the deathball sprite was black that would be great. And I don't have any idea how to change the hit detection problems.
Since I've released this I noticed some problems that I may be able to fix to make the model look more like the character from the show.And I might try skinning again.
If you have any suggestions or crits for the model or the skin to make it look better please post them.
I can put more pictures up if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom