North American Tournament

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just played Robo and with that, all the matches in round 1 are now done.

Next round should be

Kami vs Werty

Roy vs Gurbir

Revan vs Sub

Loki vs Fatal

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friends, I have just finished playing my tournament match against Revan. I want to go into the details, but before I do, I feel that I should give a little bit of back story as to why this match was important, and why it means so much to me.

The Battle of the Alamo

Our story begins 177 years ago, in the year 1836. It was during this year that 156 brave men gave their lives defending against a tyrannical and unprovoked assault from a blood hungry Mexican nation. This was not a fight that the Americans sought out or desired, but they nonetheless fought valiantly to defend themselves and their country. The odds were stacked against those men that fateful day, but that did not stop the men from grabbing victory from the jaws of defeat. Even though we lost the battle that day, America claims victory at the Alamo because We Remember. We remember and honor those fallen heroes. We remember the unprovoked aggression. We remember and we will never forget.

I am not ashamed of my heritage. I am a proud American. On the other hand, I feel for my opponent, Revan, who is very much a product of his unfortunate Mexican heritage. Mexico is a land ravaged by drug cartels, crime, cheaters, and bloodshed. Perhaps this is God's revenge for the Mexicans seeking to act against America's manifest Destiny, but regardless, Raven is very much a product of his upbringing. It is because of this that I understand and forgive Revan for attempting to script and cheat in our tournament match. I accept and forgive him.

What I can not accept and forgive are the people who doubted me. Almost every active player was polled and asked to rank each other. I did not come out ahead of Revan on any single one of these rankings. I suppose I should be used to it by now, but no, just this once, I did not accept it. Perhaps it was because I remember the Alamo. Perhaps it's because I'm tired of being second best. But no more. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the victor of this match, and future champion of the tournament -- I give you myself.

May he return to Juarez in shame.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I always knew you could whoop Revan's ass.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
cute, now its you and I. Shall we dance the dance of the forbidden lovers?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its so cute that you and revan switched names to make you feel better ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Haha I'd be interested in giving a go with you. Been awhile since we played

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sub/Loki Was that match last night for this tournament? Was a decent one at that. Did kami have his yet?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sub lost to revan, so its Revan vs LoKi; and Kami beat werty so its Kami vs the winner of ESFn00b and Gurbir

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kami beat gurbir; it was a tough fight!

Revan.... where are you?

it was a close fight between Revan and I;
I won 10-9

so now its Kami and I

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom