Nortan Antivirus

Best answers
Well i was playin warcraft minding my own then all of a sudden this thig pops up stupid ass bro came up and pressed block then he noticed it was for internet contection then his jaw opened then he started cussing

Best answers
my bro blocked my WC3 internet pass does anyone know how to fix and i reinstalled like 15 times still didnt work ~,~"

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crazykorean10 said:
Well i was playin warcraft minding my own then all of a sudden this thig pops up stupid ass bro came up and pressed block then he noticed it was for internet contection then his jaw opened then he started cussing
Im so sorry to hear that, your brother should go to the doctor, if his jaw suddenly opens, and then starts to cuss without any reason.

Retired
Best answers
so you're talking about a firewall right? well you should be able to go to settings, and set the program accesability. to set it back to normal. re-installing doesn't work because the program puts files on places where it can find it again if re-installed. same goes for programs with trial days. if you re-install them they still wont reset their trail period.

Best answers
no whenever i try to go play in battle net my internet connection is blocked ~,~ y cant you people understand?

*EDIT*
cant anyone help PLZ! i am dieing from not playing games caues i deleted steam :cry: and tony hawks is not just cut for a long time wc3 is my only home

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, we know. And you have to unblock it in the firewall. Unless you did something wrong and got blocked by battle net itself. Then you have to deal with them. If not, you need to open Norton and find exactly where the blocked addresses are and deal with it there. After looking at it, are you sure you blocked it with NAV?

-Karrde-

Best answers
well i tried looking in the nortan but they said manualy do it (like call or e mail)

*edit*
THX SO MUCH TO TELL ME IT WAS FIREWALL NOW I THINK I CAN HOST OH YEA :laff: :smile: :) :talk: :yes: :tired: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom