Normal Vegeta WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Normal GT Vegeta WIP

My Newest lil experiment took about 2 days for the face :p i hated thatnthe rest kinda fell in place and i will update it later bedtime.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good, but that looks more like a DBZ vegeta rather than a GT vegeta.. GT he had much shorter hair, more spikes too

Best answers
well this is like the end of dbz at the tourny and i'm going from there after goku and uub so that he will take it there next is SS1 and Super Vegeta and SS4

*UPDATE* i finnished the top C&C plz

Best answers
:p i got ur arms and legs HAPPY? j/k took forever :D

al of this is under 2000 poly :D i'm proud shoes it next

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless i am mistaken, Vegeta wears skintight clothing. Therefore, make the legs a total lot skinnier, especially at the bottom, make the boot tops(?) lower and skinnier. And personally to me, the hair is wrong, but only slightly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your on the right track,keep it up :)
however the hair looks abit wierd to me, to dinamical or something

Best answers
Nice...but without feet he is just a stubby little hobbit...lol j/k :D

Keep it up

Best answers
ok i'm on it thx guys and i'll try to make the hair a lil diff. but it wont make a diff. the is the black hair 1 lol

Best answers
make the hair diff i mean now if you will put a line in the middle of the face its exacly the same try to change it to be other in the 2 halfs

Best answers
Sirken Himuria said:
hehehe ok he is skinner and the calves are a lil smaller

great model just one thing....seems his neck is alot wider from the front side. Side view his neck looks right just the front view its alittle too wide. other then that looks great

Best answers
i think you should post it flatshaded for some better critz, shape wise, I think it's looking good

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his neck is like that because of the arch behind him (look at a complete side view"

i would have to say turn this vegeta into a regualar dbz vegeta not gt its comming out better for z than gt. i dont mean to take offense.

some critz: the face is too short in length. id show you some refs but i wouldnt know wether to show you saiyan saga vegeta buu saga vegeta or gt vegeta. so perhaps make the face a little longer. also know his sholders are the same width as his neck. give him a little MORE neck because it looks like his head is falling into it. other than that for now im not sure. good work keep it up

Best answers
sry i was at my step moms house for 3 days i'll get to working on all the updates + i added the shoes :p( the toe parts ) ok c ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom