Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow thats the best Gotenks model ive ever seen. Its great. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Best answers
damn i agree, thats one nice model of gotenks!!

why isnt that in esf.. you know how many people want a gotenks model?!?!

or is esf not putting it in because it wouldnt make since.. cause ya know ya gotta make since, everything true to the show.. super saiyans, mystic krillins, etc.

and WTF andgohan what in the hell.. thats two cheap ass rips within 24 hours ive seen on these forums, one a model, and the other drawings..

that is bs wtf and both have aAGGHGHGnm.. stupid.. jesus people are dumb.. ya dont just rip peoples work and say hey i worked 19 hours on this. do you want people to look up to you or some shiz, thats mind boggling to me that people are so god damned dumb. go get some skills learn how to model fairly on your own then when your finally good and you did make something good youll be a lot more pleased with yourself than just ripping someone else off..
sorry to say but you are as low as it gets in my books

Best answers
i was about to say.. it look alot like sa_gohans model... and i think this isnt the first time he ripped some one off

Best answers
Omfg! Andgohan.....someone should
you!

BTW, nice Model SA_Gohan, are you german? Because the link directs me to a german site.

Best answers
yes

Its german
And yes its an db3d model but i dont know its bad when ill make a good model working for esf !!!!!
i can fight with it and when all say i am a crap but ,its not my problem i have the model !

🌠 Staff
Best answers
isnt that esf gohans body super edited with a new head? but it looks good man, that guy whos tryin to rip it should die, but oh well i cant kill him i dont live near him, and i cant see the gotenks model ><

Best answers
yeah he kinda is a nerd. But remember. Its cool to be smart

LOSE THE HAIRCUT. Make it long like in the time chamber just dont make it that long

Best answers
Originally posted by Andgohan
And yes its an db3d model but i dont know its bad when ill make a good model working for esf !!!!!
Rofl! You never said that your going to conver that model! You said it was your model! Your best model! You worked 19 hours on it! PAH! Nothing! You did just one thing! You posted a pic!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed for investigation.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning for AndGohan . . . if you ever do any uncredited or unauthorized "ripping" again you will be banned, permanently. I don't care if your intentions were good.

The Pickle hath spoken ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom