NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Best answers
A man bummer , i've been waiting so long for it.
and now their not making it.
it make's me so angry

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am completely NOT suprised by this. No official word was ever heard from FOX on this movie, and no official announcements were ever made. I believe that all the posters and the Piccolo screen test were fake.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly don't care if they make dbz into a live action movie. It would have been interesting but I guess they had a cast or motivation problem. IMO with an anime like that, companies need to be fully prepared before they start to make promises.

Best answers
Wow, what a loss to the world of filmmaking.

:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie said:
Wow, what a loss to the world of filmmaking.

:S
Indeed

Quite frankly, it was never a movie I was going to watch anyways...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cancelled, usually for something to be "cancelled" they have to be "making" it first. There was never an official announcement about the movie being made.

I hate to be an ass but.... I TOLD YOU SO!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats old new... remember hearing about it a good 2 weeks ago lol... GET WITH THE TIMES PEOPLE. But yeah I knew there never would be a live movie.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a big deal to me. I figured even if they made it, it would have sucked. So in a way, I'm pleased it was canceled.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"<b>The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don't have that</b>. I 've got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won't be making that [movie]."
Look at that part right there, sounds like there was never a movie in the first place.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think the 3 to 4 hour running length was the first thing that tipped me off that it would never happen.

Children's movies are 80 minutes for a reason.

Best answers
I'm kind of glad . There was no way they could make a good DBZ movie, just impossible yet . Would just ruin the anime if a bad movie comes, Not that the anime is any good at all, but yeah .

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An anime like dbz can never be caught in a real movie anyway, imagine all the hairspray you would need.

Best answers
Thank God, Fox would have made it into a steaming pile of crap anyways, a live action DBZ movie is NOT meant to be made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay, now I wont have to waste $5.25 on a movie that would most likely be a disapointment.

Retired
Best answers
I never thought it would ever be created.. so it's no loss to me, besides, I prolly wouldnt spend money on it, in any way. wouldnt have visited it.

Best answers
I have to agree with those on top, I honestly couldn't care less about another DBZ movie aimed towards sucking out the last drops of money from the DBZ community

Best answers
hey i thought it was gonna suck too...but i would have saw it if the previews looked good. I heard that japan made a live action DragonBall movie once....It was a steaming pile of crap. But hey im not saying i was counting the days till this came out but with the graphics we can produce now MIGHT have made it look awesome. And the way fox responded to the calls...Im thinking that this may have all been I giant hoax....AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW FOR SURE GO TO Dragonballz.com They should have the REAL scoop.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To tell you the truth, I had forgotten about the movie for a while now. It wasnt until I saw this thread I thought, "Oh yeah."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom