NOOOOOOOOO!!! it can't be

Best answers
Dragon Ball Z is over i just watched the last episode I think i am going to cry i have been watching dbz since about 5th grade db since third and it is over i actually shed a tear but we must cherish the moments when we watched a new episode or like when vegeta cried on namek and we vegeta sacrificed his life to try and save his loved ones all i would like to say is db dbz will always be

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've got every episode avail !

From Dragonball, Dragonball Z (Including BUU) & GT + all the movies !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Where ??? KaZaA !!! I've just recieved the last 4 episodes of the Buu Saga, which will introduce pan, these are the 4 episodes I haven't seen yet... DB-GT is all Japanese but from Dragonball to Dragonball Z it's all enlgish !!!

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: Please don't ask me to send them to you cause there are way to much episodes to send and let's just NOT talk about the file size ok !

Best answers
i got dbgt in english and i dont think it final verison but if it is, god help

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Then remove the the topic... This topic wasn't even about models anyway !!! I just react to the topic !

Greetz

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must say I was crying when I saw the last episode of DBZ man I wanted too continue then I yelled NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna know this are they going to put GT on CARTOON NETWORK OR NOT I heard they will...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they will, theyve already got the opening scene ready for dbgt so ive read. but gt will come to the us. but i dont think that they will start it tomorrow ar anytime soon.

Best answers
i was told there a few episodes (after dbgt 64 episode) that r about the new adventures of goku jr. and they show the match between them(Vegeta Jr. vs. Goku Jr.)
r they real? or i have to kill the guy who told me that?

Best answers
there true, it was a special, I think it was beacuse of a aniverysity

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It was... 10th or something... I can't remember... though I found the movie very boring... like the rest of GT... I think I'll vote for Android / Cell & Buu Saga !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummmm FATMAN TERROR its not just any show is the best anime show I love that cartoon my friends say im childish cuz im a super fan of Vegetto,Goku,Trunks,And Vegeta people say im crazy cuz alll I draw is about DBZ.My gf thinks im crazy with all those posters of DBZ.So its not just any show it touched my heart a lot (I sound pathetic lmao) I love DRAGON BALL Z AND GT ( I just saw few gt episodes) I wished they make a continuation of GT :(.........
GOOD TO KNOW THERE PUTTING GT ON CARTOON NETWORK YEY!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Best answers
I think Vegetto91 is crazy . . . PERIOD. Yes, they showed the last episode of Dragonball Z. I knew that. There's still Dragonball GT, but it was not made by Akira Toriyama. Akira Toriyama is the creater, writer, etc. of Dragonball and Dragonball Z. When he ended DBZ, the TV company wanted him to make a sequel to DBZ. He did not want to do it anymore. So, they decided to make the show on their own, without Toriyama. They got his permission (they probably convinced him with lots of saki :-D) and let them make the series. They got some other artist to draw it, and they started making the series.

They made Goku a kid again so they can go back to Dragonball's roots, with Goku and friends searching for the dragonballs again, but this time . . . IN SPACE! Goku, Trunks, and Pan need to collect the 7 Black Star Dragonballs in 1 year before Earth is destroyed because of them. Emperor Pilaf and his minions (who are are now all ancient, old fossils) found the evil Black Star Dragonballs in Kami's Lookout. Goku is in Kami's look out, fighting with Uub after completing their training (this is ten MORE years later after the end of Dragonball Z). They see a flash of light as Emperor Pilaf summons the Dragon. Goku finds Emperor Pilaf, who realizes that THIS is the same man who stopped him so many years ago. He sees how POWERFUL Goku is, and mutters to himself that he wishes Goku was a kid again.

The Dragon hears this wish and grants it, turning Goku into a kid again. The Dragon then disappeared, the Dragonballs flying away into space. One of the side effects of the Black Star Dragonballs is that if the Dragonballs aren't returned to the planet where they were used within one year, the planet will be destroyed.

So, Goku and company search the galaxy for the Black Star Dragonballs, similarly to the original Dragonball. But partway through this saga, they realized (the TV company making DBGT) that people wanted the FIGHTING like in Dragonball Z (WOW! REALLY?!) so, they brought that back. They had Goku fight Bebi, who starts infecting people, and taking over their minds, eventually taking over Vegeta, turning him into Bebi Vegeta. It's during this saga that Goku ends up growing his tail back and transforming into a Golden Oozaru, then into SSJ4.

After that saga, Goku has to fight Artifical 17, who fuses with Android 17 in Hell, and becomes Super 17. After defeating Super 17, Goku has to fight 7 evil dragons that formed when the 7 regular Dragonballs broke because of all the evil wishes granted (which is pure bull****, since the Dragonballs will grant any wish within that Dragonballs' power, regardless on whether it's good or evil). Goku has to travel around the world with Pan, defeating each of the Dragons, each of which was formed because of a specific wish, and each having their own special power, and gaining back their Dragonballs. It all comes down to a battle with Il Shenron (now to be called "Sin Shenron" in the American version of DBGT), and Goku defeats him. The ending, I won't spoil.

The series lacks the length and the originality of DBZ. It lacks the quality in storyline and in it's graphics since Akira Toriyama was not involved in making it. Not to mention that there are a bunch of plot holes, that are created when Dragonball GT goes against things that are said in DBZ (example, in DBGT, Vegeta has a new haircut AND he grew a mustache, but in DBZ it is said that a pure Saiyan's hair does not change since the day he is born. He does not need a haircut. So why did he grow a mustache and have a new 'do?).

Also, I've heard the American theme song for it. It sucks. BIG TIME. It's a rock song sung by a rapper with bad lyrics. I don't see why the hell they just don't stay with the very GOOD original Japanese theme. Why do they ALWAYS have to change the music?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh im crazy lmao Im just an anime fan...
NO WAY A RAPPER NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!! HOW DARE THEY CHANGE THE SONG ID RATHER HEAR THE JAPANESE ONE BUT NOO HOW COME G GUNDAM HAS ITS ORIGINAL JAPANESE SONG AND DBGT ARE NOT ARGH!!! I HATE RAP!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_z
its not warez, u can have them for 24 hrs
dont be a prick, when a mod tells you something, liston, its warez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom